SPOOKY OCTOBER THREAD

It's the month of horror. In mood of getting spooked? Here you can recommend any unique horror gems, whether it's a horror movie or game, for us to get our skins crawled.

Comments

• Are The Evil Within games worth a shot? All I know is that it was made by Shinji Mikami, the creator of the Resident Evil franchise.

• I have a few recommendations.

Five Nights at Freddy's, Bioshock, Dead by Daylight, Blair Witch, Silent Hill, Amnesia, Until Dawn, Dead Space, and there's the obvious Resident Evil.

Also, I've heard good things about The Evil Within. So I think you should maybe give it a try, I've seen a few gameplay videos and it looked interesting.

• edited October 2020

You should try out Dead Trigger I got hooked when I first played it including its sequl.

• I've heard that the story is meh and gameplay is kinda repetitive in the first entry, and that it would be better to read a synopsis of it and skip to the second one.
    Apparently it's got a much more open-ended style of exploration and the presentation is a lot better.

Not my opinion though, just what I've heard from others. Might be best to look that up.
    I do have the first game though! Never played it, but I might sometime this month!

AronDracula posted: »

Are The Evil Within games worth a shot? All I know is that it was made by Shinji Mikami, the creator of the Resident Evil franchise.

• You should play Manhunt, R.E., Amnesia, and watch the Jeepers Creepers movies.

It's also a good time to watch TWD again, am I right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.