"The End is the Beginning" Episode Discussion (Does anyone still care about Fear the Walking Dead?)

InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
edited October 2020 in General Chat

Episode has already begun, but what the hell, might as well make the thread. Fear season 5 was a disaster, I have low expectations for this season. Anyway, comment if you feel like it.

Comments

• Seems nobody cares, but I can't blame them. However, this episode was pretty good. The bounty hunter guy was pretty damn cool. And a submarine? What the hell?

Also, there's a World Beyond episode on, but I got more important stuff to watch. So comment about that if you like.

• This episode had one of the highest ratings on imdb for fear in a while (9.1) and apparently the biggest moment in the episode was morgan actually killing someone and then sending his head in a box giving a gimple speech to that ginny lady.

Apparently Clear Morgan is all it takes to make people think the show is great again,has nobody learned or what ? pathetic.

• edited October 2020

Morgan = Good
    Everyone Else = IDC/Bad

• Maybe watch the episode before judging it.

iFoRias posted: »

This episode had one of the highest ratings on imdb for fear in a while (9.1) and apparently the biggest moment in the episode was morgan ac

• It was actually great. I was very impressed. This was the best episode since the one where Nick died (which was a great episode, even if the choice to kill Nick was not). And I would critique the idea that this episode featured "Clear Morgan" - the Morgan in this episode was not that; there was an actual arc and stuff. Moreover, the guy he killed was, in the words of a reviewer the guy that Morgan killed was "the show's most memorable villain since Troy Otto", and that's totally true (although that arguably speaks to the crappiness of Season 4 and 5 more than anything else). Very badass. Much better than that trash lady.

This episode had one of the highest ratings on imdb for fear in a while (9.1) and apparently the biggest moment in the episode was morgan ac

• edited October 2020

I did,didn't like it,it's gonna be the same thing that's happened with the first episodes of every new season since gimple took over,they impress people with their first episodes and then they shit the bed everytime but hey whatever fear's good again right lol.

Fear died after S3,i wish everyone would just accept that already and stop giving them the benefit of the doubt.

captainivy1 posted: »

Maybe watch the episode before judging it.

• Maybe watch the episode again before judging it.

I did,didn't like it,it's gonna be the same thing that's happened with the first episodes of every new season since gimple took over,they im

• You always give me another reason to hate you don't you ivy. :triumph:

captainivy1 posted: »

Maybe watch the episode again before judging it.

• Did people like the Season 5 premiere? I don't remember thinking it was anything like this episode.

I did,didn't like it,it's gonna be the same thing that's happened with the first episodes of every new season since gimple took over,they im

• edited October 2020

I think at this point, interest for the Walking Dead franchise is rather low. It was different ten years ago when it was all new and different. But times has changed and interest has waned. I think this is what happens when a show or story continued for too long.

I haven't seen Fear, but wanted to comment on my thought on the franchise. It may well be that Fear might get better and maintain their audience.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.