"Alaska" Episode Discussion (because why not)

Last two episodes were very good. Let's see if Fear keeps up.

Meanwhile, World Beyond is crap, except for the CRM stuff. Comment your thoughts, if you care.

Comments

• edited October 2020

Wait, is the show actually good again? Under Scott Gimples showrunning? Does it still have that awful dark blue filter?

I dropped off the show sometime in season 4, if season 6 continues to be good and I were to decide to pick the show up again would I have to watch the last couple seasons to understand what's going on?

• Well I thought this episode 3 was far more meh, but it some nice moments. The first two episodes were very good though.

As for catching, eh I dunno. Not a lot of truly relevant stuff beyond some new characters in season 5 (and some truly terrible episodes).

lupinb0y posted: »

Wait, is the show actually good again? Under Scott Gimples showrunning? Does it still have that awful dark blue filter? I dropped off the

• Man World Beyond is bad. The only reason I'm going to keep watching it is that 1) it's 20% done already and 2) I am curious about CRM. Frankly, the stuff with the CRM is the good thing about this show.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.