Who do you think is the worst character in the Walking Dead: season 2

edited November 2020 in General Chat

Now, we all have characters we cannot stand at all. Some people might agree with you some may not. People might even consider your choice a unpopular opinion. Talk about it here.

Comments

• It's been a while since I've played it, but I guess maybe Sarita. She was underdeveloped, kind of useless, and really only existed as a plot device for Kenny's character arc.

• Easy, Arvo. He came out of nowhere to take the spotlight for an antagonist. He blames Clementine for stealing his medicine (Even if she chose not to) and for killing her sister when her death was mostly his fault because he ambushed a group of innocent survivors for no reason.

Then Telltale for some reason never gave us an option to kill him and he gets away with everything he has done.

• edited November 2020

Who I consider the worst character is...drum roll...Bonnie

In season 2, she lied saying she had a family and needed food for them to survive. Walter was kind enough to give her the food she needed, but what does Bonnie do? She pays them back by bringing back Carver, Johnny,and Troy to take Walter and the ski lodge group hostage Which led up to Carver killing Walter and Alvin (Determinant). Another reason, In No going back Luke is under ice but the ice gives up making half his body plunged in water. Luke tells Bonnie and Clem to cover him while he struggles to get out , but Bonnie being a idiot and illogical tells a 11 year old to go help Luke. If you don't do Bonnie's Orders, Bonnie will go after Luke but of course she isn't using her head, the ice cannot hold both of their weight, So of course the ice gives out and Luke and Bonnie plunge full way into the freezing water. Bonnie can be killed by this but you could also save her by breaking the ice. But, you know how that goes. When the group reaches Arvo's house, Bonnie will be sitting on the steps and you can choose to talk to her. Since you didn't do her orders she will resent you. Last reason, Later in the episode Clementine will catch Mike,Arvo,and Bonnie with the supplies trying to leave Kenny,Alvin Jr. , Jane, And Clementine for dead. Since you didn't save Luke back at the lake, when Arvo shoots Clementine in the shoulder Bonnie will say "Just leave her!". Honestly she can be a very nice and caring person, but she can also be very cold if you don't do her orders.

Tell me your opinions.

• Sarah

They should've made her likable to make her death have more impact. She still could've been naive and childlike, while still being a likable character that served the same exact place in the story. I felt the writers tried to make us hate her

• I liked sarah and i agree on the way she died. It was stupid. they could've did way better.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Sarah They should've made her likable to make her death have more impact. She still could've been naive and childlike, while still being

• i agree then i somewhat don't

• Pff, none of them are any worse than the ones from ANF, except for Clem and Javier.

• Most hated was Jane. Next is Carver.

• i can see why you picked jane she was gonna be my second worst just for manipulating Clementine into shooting keeny and putting AJ into the car

DabigRG posted: »

Most hated was Jane. Next is Carver.

• Sam obviously,fuck that dog man i gave him love and food and in return he tried to kill me ? :pensive:

• It's beyond that. She didn't actually intend to kill Kenny, mind, but it's a symptom of the real problem.

RetroMint posted: »

i can see why you picked jane she was gonna be my second worst just for manipulating Clementine into shooting keeny and putting AJ into the car

• edited November 2020

I'll be honest, some of the characters in ANF did repeats of S2 characters. Conrad gets mad at Javier for losing Francine just like how Kenny gets mad at Clem for hurting Sarita even though you cant really do anything about it. Eleanor betrays you for a really stupid reason just like how Bonnie leaves Clementine, Jane, and Kenny.

AronDracula posted: »

Pff, none of them are any worse than the ones from ANF, except for Clem and Javier.

• edited November 2020

For me it's mostly (almost) every character that everyone here is including. I liked Kenny, Clementine, and Carver though. The cabin group for me sucked. They needed to add more of a good detail and backstory for them. And some of their deaths weren't great (for me at least).

But if I had to pick one out of S2 that was the worst written for me it would be Bonnie. She had wasted potential basically, since she was the only canon 400 days character that Clem meets no matter what happens. She joins Clem and knows what shes gone through yet for some stupid reason she blames you for Lukes death and then ditches Clementine after all shes been through with her only to go with Mike and Arvo (the guy who wanted her dead in the first place lol).

• A bit of a stretch, but it's like Telltale recycled scenes and points from time to time.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I'll be honest, some of the characters in ANF did repeats of S2 characters. Conrad gets mad at Javier for losing Francine just like how Kenn

• Argo and his Russian bandits.

As much as it look awesome was completely unnecessary to add them to season two.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.