Batman: The Enemy Within, after-patch 1.05 bugs
I wanted to let you know if some of the more prominent bugs after the latest patch (PS4):
- In Episode 1, when you meet Gordon in the GCPD roof and start investigating to find where Riddler's hideout might be, when the gauntlet map is brought up, it has a black background that extends out of the gauntlet, like a wrongly placed texture.
- In Episode 1, after you prevent the giant sphere-like decoration from falling on Gordon and Mori, the music slowly fades out, and so, by the time Waller's agents enter the scene, there is no music at all.
- In Episode 2, when inside the car (Where you meet Harley), the car windows are completely opaque, and you can't see outside.
- In Episode 4, when lowering the temperature in Freeze's airlock, the windows become completely opaque, and you can only see the ice forming.
- In Episode 5, if you choose to confront Tiffany yourself, while looking at the photo of Tiffany where she's up in the bridge, the same black background appears, same as bug #1.
These are all the bugs I've encountered. Although my hopes are not too high, I hope you resolve them in the near future.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.