How to export android save to windows pc ? -- The Walking Dead

Hello. I have just started the season 1 of TWD on android and almost on the verge of finishing it.

Now straight to the point - After completing all three seasons on android, I want to shift to windows pc(as the final one is not available on android), but I can't understand how to move all my save game to pc. I want to export all choices. But I can't understand how.

So any help on this?

Ps: I feel so sad that I am just starting this series and the company is half dead, the community is closed(so I am putting this in general chat). Anyways, the great series is still there for me to enjoy!

Comments

• So, I wanna see if I can help out in any way (I'm not a staff or anything, I'm just speaking from experience).There are only a couple things I can think of.
    1. If you have a cloud save option on your android and PC games, enable it so your choices can back up to your Telltale account. Then if there is a setting or option in the game to import saves from your Telltale account, click that and hopefully all of your choices will be imported into the game.
    2. Play all of the 3 games and make the same choices you did on your android (I would hope this is the last thing you'd have to do tho)

• Although there is a log in on the android I still can't see any cloud save option on android.

If that's not available I would better use the story builder to recreate my season 1 choices and then continue on pc with season 2, cause replaying 3 seasons is not an option for me. Well not atleast within a couple of years I guess. :)

So, I wanna see if I can help out in any way (I'm not a staff or anything, I'm just speaking from experience).There are only a couple things

Sign in to comment in this discussion.