"The Beacon" Episode Discussion

Ah yes, Fear the Walking Dead, everyone's "favorite" TWD show, is back, and it's a post-nuclear detonation world. Interesting how this show has developed to this.

Oh yeah, World Beyond exists. Moving on...

I'm only making these out of obligations, but what the heck, comment if you care.

Comments

• I care, InGen. I care.

• Thank you, my friend. It is appreciated.

If only AMC cared about the quality of these shows...

Poogers555 posted: »

I care, InGen. I care.

• Oh yeah, my only comment is that nuclear wasteland looks cool. Thanks for tuning into my analysis.

• Not like this new "Victor Negan" change.

His turn to the full villain side never made sense. Last season he just flipped to the bad side for no reason when he threw Morgan down to the ground to let him die after they were up to that point helping each other. It seemed so sudden and out of character (divinity original sin 2 definitive edition cheats yes, he's been devious and selfish but never an outright murderer of innocent people).

My guess is Colman Domingo might have let the writers know he wanted to pursue other things outside of FtwD, and they hastily created this Victor Negan subplot and it feels every bit as rushed as it was.

• AMC+ got greedy

Thank you, my friend. It is appreciated. If only AMC cared about the quality of these shows...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.