"Till Death" Episode Discussion

"Till Death" that's how long InGen will be making these episode discussion threads for Fear. That is, Fear's death. Which well, hopefully is sooner rather than latter.

Comment if you care, but I'm not sure I do.

Comments

• Alright that's IT. I am stopping this pessimist streak.

I thought this was the best episode of the season so far. I cant say I had any complaints whatsoever except the absolutely ridiculous "the dark horses" name which I laughed at when I heard. Its like something a 10 year old would come up with and think it sounds cool.
    Anyways was awesome seeing Aisha aka Lana Kane up in this, did enjoy her a lot. I do look forward to everything coming together because this first half has kinda been hit and miss. So hopefully all comes together by midseason and then we get a strong S7B. A reversed S6 if you will.

World beyond. Is kinda turning around is getting really interesting now these past couple episodes. I'd go as far as saying the past 2 episodes has been pretty heckin good. Because finally we are focusing on the CRM. Iris is as annoying and worthless as ever, but apart from her I enjoy the entire cast now, although it feels like they don't know what to do with Silas really so he's just tagging along in a sidestory.
    But yes, World Beyond lets goo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.