Will Barbara Gordon be in Season 3?

Now, we all know that Barbara is referenced in Season 1, but never made an appearance. I don't want her as Batgirl since Tiffany is already that. So I think she would most likely be one of Tiffany's friends, and would become Oracle by being a mysterious hacker who is trying to help Batman.

Comments

• Maybe Barbara is Alfred's niece like they did in Batman Forever? :D I liked that movie. But that'd be interesting to bring her back, maybe she's a cop? But OMG- don't make her a love interest because I like Batman and Barbara as teacher and student.

• I would still like her as a hacker. She would sorta like be Badboy17, also known as Clara from Watch_Dogs, a game I actually love playing, simply underrated, and better than it's sequels. B) Barbara would be a faceless hacker named Oracle for a few episodes, until she reveals her face by meeting Batman/Bruce in person. Maybe it would be by having Barbara meeting Bruce in somewhere, or she actually gets kidnapped by a new villain introduced in Season 3. But I would sorta like her as a cop, maybe Gordon gets her to join the GYPD, like with Lucius having Tiffany to be an employee in Wayne Enterprises.

Crematoria posted: »

Maybe Barbara is Alfred's niece like they did in Batman Forever? I liked that movie. But that'd be interesting to bring her back, maybe she's a cop? But OMG- don't make her a love interest because I like Batman and Barbara as teacher and student.

• edited May 10

I really hope to see Barbara in season 3. I don't really have time to play on PlayStation yet because of residency enrollment. A residency personal statement is another difficulty compared to any other essay. In this statement, you have to prove yourself as a reliable employee. The problem is that there is no access to high-quality personal statements to compare your work to. In this situation, the residency application essay editing service helps. The essay needs to clearly reflect your strong qualities and career goals while avoiding red flags. You need to show that you have the resilience and perseverance required to overcome residency challenges.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.