Just a few...ahh...questions...

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Hi,

i dunno if this has been asked/answered already so here we go:

Does there exist any special deal for getting a CD version afterwards the game is completed for those who have bought the collection in order to get some better sound effects and a maybe a nice package or at least a ISO download?

I only have played the office scene so far but a) funny dialogues, b) cute graphics (i especially liked the camera), c) nice logic riddles although a little bit too easy but i suspects it's due to the beginning and d) *rataplan* good working 3d point and click! Ahh it feels so comfortable to be back in a good adventure game... :O)

Thanks in advance,

taumel

Comments

• edited November 2006
    the preorder deal includes the collection disc when the season ends, at the price of shipping .
  • edited November 2006
    Great! Thanks for the answer.
  • edited November 2006
    The end of season CD will also come with a piece of swiss cheese.

Oh wait, it doesn't?
  • edited November 2006
    I expect the CD to have at least one swissy hole.

If there is enough time for learning to aim i also expect it to be somewhere in the middle of the CD....
  • edited November 2006
    The end of season CD will also come with a piece of swiss cheese.

Oh wait, it doesn't?

It comes with cheese, but not swiss. You'll have to make it swiss in whatever possible way you can come up with =p
  • edited November 2006
    Ok, question -

I've bought the first game. Can I upgrade to a season option? I remember seeing an UPGRADE option, but didn't pay attention to it.

I paid $8.99 with a credit card. How can I UPGRADE, and what does this UPGRADE allow me? Downloads? A CD with free shipping? (I live in South Africa).
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Mikdog, in the coming days, the launcher screen for purchased Episode 1s will start featuring a place to upgrade. It will show up all on its own, you won't need to re-download or anything.

Also, taumel, though I can't guarantee anything right now, I know that higher quality voices on the disc release at the end of the season has been discussed and are being considered. Also, if higher quality voices do ever show up for older episodes they'll also be available to people who only own electronic versions.
  • edited November 2006
    Jake wrote: »
    Also, taumel, though I can't guarantee anything right now, I know that higher quality voices on the disc release at the end of the season has been discussed and are being considered. Also, if higher quality voices do ever show up for older episodes they'll also be available to people who only own electronic versions.

I think this would make sense. Not that the sounds are rubbish but depending on your audio equipment this really could make a difference. Sometimes i still listen to the music of Grim Fandango.

Regards,

taumel
  • edited November 2006
    I love swiss cheese!
  • edited November 2006
    I have a question about the CD:

Is it going to come in a fancy case or box, so's I can proudly place it on my display case with all my other classic games?
  • edited November 2006
    dunkpork wrote: »
    I have a question about the CD:

Is it going to come in a fancy case or box, so's I can proudly place it on my display case with all my other classic games?

It'll come in a plastic bag wrapped in duct tape
  • edited November 2006
    Alkalabeth territory?

Righteous! Collector's item!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.