Physical release

Hey guys - does anyone know if there are plans to release a physical version of The Expanse at some point?

I’ve tried searching around but can’t find anything.
Thanks!

Comments

• I'd love to see a physical release sometime too, but living far away, I doubt I can afford it.

• :( If it happens

I'd love to see a physical release sometime too, but living far away, I doubt I can afford it.

• Now the complete digital series of the game is completed, when can we expect to see a special physical edition of the game avaible to buy?

• So...u want buy already buyed game again?

cropcircles posted: »

Now the complete digital series of the game is completed, when can we expect to see a special physical edition of the game avaible to buy?

• Some people like to have physical items representing their games. Weird, huh? :)

Old Telltale (in the very old days) had a few releases where you could buy bonus items, like the little trinkets that Infocom (in the very very old days) used to include with their games. I think the last one they did was for Tales of Monkey Island, but a lot of people complained about the low quality of the items, and Telltale didn't do any more after that.

Laegkurva posted: »

So...u want buy already buyed game again?

• Well I decided not to buy a digital copy of the game as I prefer to wait and see if a physical one would go on sell. So I have not yet play the game.

Laegkurva posted: »

So...u want buy already buyed game again?

• I think they never did it before but u can wait, honestly it is better for u cause that game is not worth that money even after sale.

cropcircles posted: »

Well I decided not to buy a digital copy of the game as I prefer to wait and see if a physical one would go on sell. So I have not yet play the game.

• That is "ancient" history 😂

WarpSpeed posted: »

Some people like to have physical items representing their games. Weird, huh? Old Telltale (in the very old days) had a few releases wh

• Still Waitng for some official news from Telltale regrding a special physical edition of the game avaible to buy? I hope they can give us a clear YES or NO.

• :D better hope to not bancrupt again...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.