Pre order deluxe unlocked standard version

Anyone else got this problem. Pre ordered deluxe version back in June for the bonus episode. When it unlocked on PS5 it was the standard edition. Checked my email was for deluxe edition. Finished first episode, great start to the series 😎

Comments

• Contacted Sony, they confirmed I have the deluxe license and that I should contact Epic Games 😢 such a pain, only wanted the bonus episode.

• No luck from Sony or Telltale. Telltale replied informing me what I should get with the Deluxe, 24hr early access to episodes and Archangel bonus episode. Got to be a Sony store problem, so much for pre ordering. Well ep2 is out today, but I'll never get to play the bonus episode I paid for 😥

• I dont think archangel is out yet. Online it says TBA for the release date.

Crowley posted: »

No luck from Sony or Telltale. Telltale replied informing me what I should get with the Deluxe, 24hr early access to episodes and Archangel

• It's says Fall 2023 after ep5. You only get it with the Deluxe version

Jackdaw2017 posted: »

I dont think archangel is out yet. Online it says TBA for the release date.

• I have the same problem... I pre-ordered on 25 July 2023 through the Playstation online store for The Expanse: A Telltale Series - Deluxe Edition (Game), I have a confirmation email: Order Number: 435654474436, but when I came back from Holiday in my library I see that I got the standard version instead of the deluxe edition. I wrote to Playstation Support but they advised to contact to Telltale... Telltale replied informing me what I should get with the Deluxe, 24hr early access to episodes and Archangel bonus episode. So, i go back to Sony Support.
    Wish me luck. :) I will let you know what happened. Cheers.

Crowley posted: »

No luck from Sony or Telltale. Telltale replied informing me what I should get with the Deluxe, 24hr early access to episodes and Archangel

• I got the same from Telltale, here's what you should have, early episode access and the Archangel episode. I've had no luck with Sony either. Surely it's a store problem, when it unlocked. I even have my email as proof. Finished episode 2 now with full collectibles. Maybe try the Sony online agent again 😢

• edited August 2023

Unless you use the Sony Online Agent they don't seem to bother replying to emails. They were quite happy to take my money. Only really bothered about not getting to play Archangel when it releases after ep5

• I appreciate the info.

• Well that's me finished, got the platinum today. Doubt I'll get to play Archangel. Disappointed with how Sony handled this.

• I recommend reaching out to the game's customer support or the platform's support team to address this discrepancy.

• Yeah I checked back to see that I don't own Archangel despite preordering the deluxe edition way back when the game was 45 dollars and not 30 (lol)

• I have the exact same issue. Pre-ordered Deluxe Edition back in July for PS5. Now I don't own Archangel bonus episode. And as far as I can see PSN Store seems to "think" I only have Standard Edition of the game. I made 2 tickets with TellTale support for this. First they gave me some generic answer and said if all suggested fails to send them screenshot of my purchase receipt and they will provide me with a code. Which I did. This was 8 days ago. No reply from TellTale support so far.

Yeah I checked back to see that I don't own Archangel despite preordering the deluxe edition way back when the game was 45 dollars and not 30 (lol)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.