season pass problem

Ok so I have been trying to contact support through the blue icon link (the only way there is) but I keep getting this error message when I click submit : There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.

Tried on different devices, different OS and different internet connections. Also tried different emails and message lengths, nothing works. Also tried support@telltalegames.com but I receive an automated message telling me to use the blue icon form on the website. Running in circles, so I thought I'd post here.

Here is my problem :

I have acquired a second-hand copy of Batman - the telltale series for Xbox One which includes the season pass for all episodes (it says so on the box and inside of the game menu).

Episodes 2-5 read "purchased, but not downloaded". I can download and install episode 2 just fine. However, when I click "download" for episodes 3-5, I am taken to the Xbox store where I have to purchase the episodes.

There is no option to download them even though the disc includes the season pass for all episodes.

As stated above, no way to contact support. What now ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.