RATE Episode 4 of The Expanse: A Telltale Series (Impossible Objects)

Comments

• I can’t believe how mediocre this season has been. Probably my least enjoyable game, and I played through game of thrones where the game is basically just a miniature person kicking you in the junk for hours

• I played through game of thrones where the game is basically just a miniature person kicking you in the junk for hours

This is the most accurate description of the game of thrones video game that I've seen

I can’t believe how mediocre this season has been. Probably my least enjoyable game, and I played through game of thrones where the game is basically just a miniature person kicking you in the junk for hours

• Eh not gonna lie that's accurate, Got Telltale's story only gave us the lows with the destruction of House Forrester, still it portrayed really well the dark low fantasy setting that is asoiaf.

Biased I might be cause it was my first telltale game and all but was really sad after upgrading to ps5 where the game basically can no longer be played.

I can’t believe how mediocre this season has been. Probably my least enjoyable game, and I played through game of thrones where the game is basically just a miniature person kicking you in the junk for hours

Sign in to comment in this discussion.