Choice from Episode 1 did not register for Episode 5?!

I am right now just playing through Episode 5 as I have early access because of the pre order, but to my big surprise, Cox is alive and even helps me out like nothing happened? (He was in the brig). I am absolutely positive that I spaced him in Episode one, which by the way, I can't go back to do a choice summary of that episode (but I can for the other episodes?) Is this a bug? Or does anyone else experience this? Tor made the remark that I cut off Rayens leg so that choice did go through, but somehow not Cox?

Comments

• Same.

In earlier episodes he also drank the whisky and commented when Maya was thrown in with him.

I was expecting that maybe ep 5 would provide an explanation but nope.

• Interesting, seems like it is a bug then. Telltale please fix!

Same. (Spoiler) I was expecting that maybe ep 5 would provide an explanation but nope.

• yeah there definitely seemed to be a bug. When entering the last episode I noticed Chapter 3 now had an eyeball or some other icon different than the others, looks like it almost forgot I had finished it and I didn't get the trophies at the end of 5 like I should have. Had to go back and redo chapt 3 and 4 and then do 5 over for it to register all my choices.

• Yeah, dang. Seems like im going to speedrun it again to get my choices right. Ah well. Hopefully all will be resolved for when The Wolf Among Us 2 drops...

yeah there definitely seemed to be a bug. When entering the last episode I noticed Chapter 3 now had an eyeball or some other icon different

Sign in to comment in this discussion.