Who wants free keys to games on Steam? Jingle Jam 2023 (35/76 Games)

edited December 2023 in General Chat

It's that time of the year again, another Yogscast Jingle Jam and another Steam key giveaway! If you're interested in getting everything, the bundle costs £35 (around USD 44/AUD 65/CAD 60) and you can donate to a charity of your choice! You could even just drop a couple dollars if you're not interested in any of the games but wouldn't mind donating to a good cause.

Please note that keys will be given away on a first come first serve basis. You're welcome to choose more than one game but try not to be greedy about it. Accounts made just to get a key will not be given one and messaging me privately won't change my mind. If you ignore this one rule and choose to do so anyway I won't dignify you with a response. Established members of the community only. If you don't know what some of these games are, all the titles include links to their Steam pages. So just sift through them and see if you can find something you like! Games that have been taken will be crossed out on the list like this.

Be warned that all of these keys will expire at the end of the month, so please claim them ASAP if you receive one.

The games are:
1. Aces and Adventures
2. Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
3. SUPERHOT
4. The Entropy Centre
5. Toodee and Topdee
6. A Short Hike
7. Longvinter
8. Sapiens
9. Patch Quest
10. Xenonauts
11. Marble World
12. Make Way
13. Thief Simulator
14. Monster Prom
15. Astronimo
16. Lacuna – A Sci-Fi Noir Adventure
17. 8-Bit Armies
18. A Story Beside
19. Alekon
20. Arcade Spirits
21. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
22. Beyond Blue
23. Buggos
24. Candy Disaster - Tower Defense
25. Cat Quest
26. Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
27. Cosmo's Quickstop
28. Death and Taxes
29. Deepest Chamber: Resurrection
30. DEPLOYMENT
31. EARTHLOCK
32. Eyes in the Dark
33. Feed All Monsters
34. Final Profit: A Shop RPG
35. Fly Punch Boom!
36. Godfall Ultimate Edition
37. Golfie
38. Growbot
39. Harmony's Odyssey
40. Heavy Burden
41. Homeworld Remastered Collection
42. Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
43. Ikonei Island: An Earthlock Adventure
44. Imp of the Sun
45. LOUD: My Road to Fame
46. Mars Horizon
47. MetaPhysical
48. Paradise Marsh
49. PROJECTIONS
50. [Repella Fella
51. Run Prop, Run! - Puropu Pursuit
52. Rusty Lake Hotel
53. Sephonie
54. Signs of the Sojourner
55. Silicon Zeroes
56. SILT
57. Slap City
58. Slice of Sea
59. Space Gladiators
60. Spirit of the Island
61. START AGAIN: a prologue
62. Super Cable Boy
63. Tiny Life
64. [Tinytopia
65. Train Valley 2
66. Trifox
67. Tunguska: The Visitation
68. Turbo Golf Racing
69. Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story
70. Vermillion - VR Painting
71. We Are The Dwarves
72. Whispers in the West - Co-op Murder Mystery
73. Witchtastic
74. Zapling Bygone
75. Zeepkist
76. Glitch Busters: Stuck On You

Comments

• edited December 2023

Time for lupinboy's annual giveaway!

If it's possible, I'd like to request Aces and Adventures and Lacuna.

Thank you for keeping the tradition alive even though there's not many of us left lol.

(I wonder how many new accounts will be made to claim the games this time)

• Sent!

I wonder how many new accounts will be made to claim the games this time

I assume I'll get a couple like usual, as well as the odd member that technically has been on here for years but just lurks around until they see my giveaways lol

Pipas posted: »

Time for lupinboy's annual giveaway! If it's possible, I'd like to request Aces and Adventures and Lacuna. Thank you for keeping the

• SUPER! HOT! SUPER! HOT! SUPER! HOT

The only one that earns my attention, so that's my request if you please.

• Could I get Monster Prom please?

• All hail Lupin!

I'd like to start off by claiming Make Way.
    Hopefully it has a decent online community, it looks like a really fun track-builder a-la Micro Machines!

And if I can claim Death and Taxes from the "Less Big" pile, that'd be cool too!

(Pro-tip for anyone who's interested in Thief Simulator: It's on sale for the next 15 hours at around 2$ CAD! So if ya miss out today, you can still get it cheap there!)

• edited December 2023

@AronDracula @TheFurryOne @AChicken

Sent the keys. Enjoy!

If there's anything else that caught your eye, just holler.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2023

Damn, quite a lot of interesting looking titles this year. I'll request "A Story Beside", gives me some To The Moon inspired vibes, which is great since that's one of my favorite games.

I'll also request "The Entropy Centre", looks like a a fun Portal inspired puzzler.

• Sent! If there's anything else that you might be interested in, just ask.

dojo32161 posted: »

Damn, quite a lot of interesting looking titles this year. I'll request "A Story Beside", gives me some To The Moon inspired vibes, which is

• I'd like to request Thief Simulator, Xenonauts, START AGAIN: a prologue. o:) :)

• Sent. Enjoy!

I'd like to request Thief Simulator, Xenonauts, START AGAIN: a prologue.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2023

I’ll request Glitch Busters, Marble World, and Cook Serve Delicious 3, please! Thanks! :)

• Sent!

I’ll request Glitch Busters, Marble World, and Cook Serve Delicious 3, please! Thanks!

• Awesome, thanks!

On a side note - I'll recommend Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (T.A.B.S.) to whoever wants to grab it. It's pretty fun; the trailers make it look like it's just one of those quirky Goat Simulator type games, but there's actually a puzzle mode in it too, where you try to arrange teams of characters to take down enemy teams.

• Unless someone has a problem, I'd like to request these 3 games too: A Short Hike, Super Cable Boy, Slice of Sea.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

• Sent!

Unless someone has a problem, I'd like to request these 3 games too: A Short Hike, Super Cable Boy, Slice of Sea. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

• @Pipas @AronDracula @TheFurryOne @AChicken @dojo32161 @Everyone_Deserve_Better @Blind Sniper

Still got under a week before the keys go kaput, so if any of you want anything else just ask!

• edited December 2023

I joined over a week ago and realized that I don’t fit the criteria. Out of respect for established members, may I request the following if no one asks for them by December 30?

Beyond Blue
    Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
    Whisper in the West

Would love to spend some time co-oping new games with the little one for Christmas, but I totally respect others having first dibs for having been well established here. Thanks!

• i joined this forum 6 year ago but dint active recent year,i would like to have Totally Accurate Battle Simulator if i qualify for it,thank you

• edited December 2023

Haven't been on in a while after the layoff news souring me on current telltale, but if slap city or sephonie is available still. That'd be great. Merry Christmas and all that jazz.

• Ah, my friend's wonderful yearly tradition. I took long getting to this. Merry Christmas and happy holidays lupinb0y. I think I'd like A Short Hike. And I might ask for one or two more if you allow it...😬

• edited December 2023

Sorry, A Short Hike's already been taken, but you're welcome to ask for anything else and however many!

Ah, my friend's wonderful yearly tradition. I took long getting to this. Merry Christmas and happy holidays lupinb0y. I think I'd like A Short Hike. And I might ask for one or two more if you allow it...😬

• edited December 2023

You know what, I'll let it slide this time since you actually seem to be active and started posting before I even made the thread, but I will wait at least a couple more days.

bananasoulz posted: »

I joined over a week ago and realized that I don’t fit the criteria. Out of respect for established members, may I request the following if

• Sent!

Haven't been on in a while after the layoff news souring me on current telltale, but if slap city or sephonie is available still. That'd be great. Merry Christmas and all that jazz.

• Alright, if no one else wants to, I'll take Earthlock as well.

By the way, Lacuna - the game I requested earlier - is now free on GoG. So uh, if someone wanted to claim it in this giveaway and I managed to snatch it from you, now you have a chance to grab it for free! ;) Or, you know, just claim it either way, it's free. I already finished it and it was actually pretty good.

lupinb0y posted: »

@Pipas @AronDracula @TheFurryOne @AChicken @dojo32161 @Everyone_Deserve_Better @Blind Sniper Still got under a week before the keys go kaput, so if any of you want anything else just ask!

• I'll ask for Cat Quest and if possible Repella Fella. Thanks for doing this lupin.

edited December 2023

If nobody else wants these games (since I've already claimed a few), I'll request Silicone Zeroes, Golfie, and Turbo Golf Racing.

If anyone else (who is an active community member that has not already claimed games) wants these first, please prioritize them over me.

As I suggested last year, perhaps you can giveaway the remaining codes on Reddit or another forum past a certain date (like, a few days before New Years)? Would be a shame to have those codes go to waste.

• Oops, I had written the message as a draft when it was available and then forgot to send it and just assumed it was good. RIP.

@Blind Sniper Golfie looks kinda good. I'm tempted to ask but you called it and I wouldn't want to steal from you.

Hmm...how about Homeworld Remastered Collection and Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak for now...

Sorry, A Short Hike's already been taken, but you're welcome to ask for anything else and however many!

edited December 2023

Go ahead and grab Golfie; I already asked for a few others, so no biggie!

Oops, I had written the message as a draft when it was available and then forgot to send it and just assumed it was good. RIP. @Blind Sni

• @Pipas @Menofthe214 @Blind Sniper @InGen_Nate_Kenny

Sent! If there's anything else ya'll might be interested in just ask.

Yeah, I might end up putting them on Reddit or something at the end of the month.

• I would like to also pick up Eyes in the Dark, Tinytopia, and Zeepkist please!

• Sent!

AChicken posted: »

I would like to also pick up Eyes in the Dark, Tinytopia, and Zeepkist please!

• Alright, sent. Enjoy!

bananasoulz posted: »

I joined over a week ago and realized that I don’t fit the criteria. Out of respect for established members, may I request the following if

• Okay, time to get greedy (and to avoid the codes going to waste). My man lupinb0y, could I get Paradise Marsh, SILT, and Battlestar Galactica Deadlock? Unless you've already posted them to reddit; in any case thanks for the codes you sent me earlier and doing this in general. This is one of the best traditions on our forums.

• Please count me in for those games : 36.Godfall Ultimate Edition
    44. Imp of the Sun Thank you.

• edited December 2023

Sent!

in any case thanks for the codes you sent me earlier and doing this in general. This is one of the best traditions on our forums.

Hopefully Telltale doesn't implode again, so I can keep doing these.

Okay, time to get greedy (and to avoid the codes going to waste). My man lupinb0y, could I get Paradise Marsh, SILT, and Battlestar Galactic

• I should probably clarify next year, if there is one (sweats profusely at Telltale), that established members also includes being active on the forum and not just having made an account a few years ago. But I guess that's poo on me.

• Hopefully The Wolf Among Us 2 will be good enough to get new people talking on the forums, that'd be nice.

I should probably clarify next year, if there is one (sweats profusely at Telltale), that established members also includes being active on the forum and not just having made an account a few years ago. But I guess that's poo on me.

• As my las request this year, I'd like to ask these 3 games: Toodee and Topdee, Harmony's Odyssey, Heavy Burden. Thanks!

• Sent!

As my las request this year, I'd like to ask these 3 games: Toodee and Topdee, Harmony's Odyssey, Heavy Burden. Thanks!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.