Batman The Telltale Series can’t download episode 3-5 any fix tips

So I have Batman The Telltale Series on my Xbox 360 and all the episodes are on the store I have checked and I have the season pass disc. The game was fully sealed and new and has my region code I played episode 1 completely fine and episode 2 said purchased but not downloaded and so I clicked download and it downloaded fine and worked. So this happened a couple days ago and I completed episode 2 aswell and episode 3 said purchased but not downloaded and it had the button that said download but I went to do something so I turned off the Xbox 360 and went. I came back a few hours later I go into the game and there episode 3 says instead of the button saying “Download” it says “Coming soon” still up there it says purchased but coming soon when before it said download and now the episodes 3-5 say coming soon and with a lock. Can someone help me with troubleshooting or some tips on fixing it thank you and please respond with anything you can.

Tagged:

Comments

• Please someone answer🙏

• Have you tried clearing your Xbox 360 System Cache?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache

Otherwise, I don't know. Call Microsoft and complain.

• Hello thanks for the comment but I managed to fix it first I contacted Xbox on Twitter/X on the Xbox Support page which will give you a bot but will give you the option for a real agent and they responded very quick and helped out but I just unplugged everything like the Xbox and tv for 5 days and I was able to go into the game download episode 3 and it says coming soon just leave the game and go back in then I disconnected it again and I downloaded episode 4 and 5 but thanks for the reply and I hope this helps anyone else just contact Xbox Support on Twitter/X

WarpSpeed posted: »

Have you tried clearing your Xbox 360 System Cache? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache Otherwise, I don't know. Call Microsoft and complain.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.