WE need to talk about the CLEMINTINE comic book!!!!

edited March 17 in General Chat

IF any of you have ever seen the clementine comic book than you know how bad it is... clementine is soo out of character for this girl named Ricca??? i feel the relationship is just thrown out there and just pushed in our faces and you want to know the worst part about it the author Tillie Walden is Ricca in the book ya soo in book 2 she drew her and Clem having sx ya its like what?? the characters are just thrown in our face people who we wont really care about and Skybound said that she doing a good job o no no no no we have have band together my friends and let Skybound know that we don't want these books are not coexisting with clementine from the games and get some different books about clementine and to give the rights back to talltell because they have know idea what they are doing!!!

Comments

• o and its very clear that the author of these books did not even play the games because she making it up has she goes!!! and Skybound said that these books are good.

• Yeah, I read comments about the comics and they say it is bad.

• And that's why I lost respect for Robert Kirkman.

BEAST_MODE posted: »

o and its very clear that the author of these books did not even play the games because she making it up has she goes!!! and Skybound said that these books are good.

• The Walking Dead as an IP has been milked to death, countless games have come out and honestly, the vast majority of them have not been great, aside from The Telltale Series which, depending on who you ask, would also say that one or two of them aren't great either.

I love the memories I've had with The Walking Dead as an IP, mainly from The Telltale Series, and the AMC Show(s), but it's really just an undead cash cow for Skybound execs to milk and fund future projects. As for Clementine and her Story, to me it should have ended after The Final Season, Skybound lost all the remaining good will they had with a sizeable amount of the Community after the botching of The Definitive Series Collector Editions and the Clementine Books due to corporate greed, the craving of profit, rather than prioritise the welfare and reputation of their IP.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.