TWAU 2 Work in Progress

TelltaleTelltale ModeratorVerified

We’ve been quiet because we’ve been heads down, focusing on the promise of #TWAU2.
While we can't give a big update yet, here’s a little something for you: In-progress shots from the current build.
The work continues.
The Fabletown gang will be back.
Thanks for being fans.

Comments

• Man you gotta love the look of this game.

• HOLY SHIT!!

• It looks so good :weary:

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Ooh, nice to get an update!

• Telltale’s cooking 👏

Proverbially in a crock pot but still these screenshots look good

• Yay, thanks for keeping hope alive!

(And there should be a choice for if you try to take more than one donut....)

• It looks so clean!

• OMG, 😳😳

• this is cold

• That first pic goes hard.

• Screenshots look good, thanks for the update Telltale

• Are still the former Telltale members of AD-HOC studios involved? Or did they left ?

• Mmm yeah, gimme that Max Payne snowy New York mmm yeah

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Gotta love the Max Payne noir look.

AChicken posted: »

Mmm yeah, gimme that Max Payne snowy New York mmm yeah

• New wallpaper unlocked! This is what I expected in 2022 but no matter, great time to refresh this website.

• So since Geoff tweeted this you guys think we'll get a trailer from his event?

• Just to say I love you guys, I will buy this game, and have bought the original for other people because I love the decision making element. It's just a shame that Expanse took priority

• You guys should think about utilizing crowdfunding/early access. You're a small independent studio, there is no reason why you're not using these tools.

• So excited!

• I can't wait for the game. Hopefully, we won't have to wait long. I would be very grateful for more screenshots.

• Can't wait for #TWAU2, rooting for you all. <3

• An announcement would be appreciated, i love this game so much it guenuinely physically hurts

• Я ЩАС ЗАПЛАЧУ ТЕЛЛТЕЙЛ ВЫ НУ МЕДЯТИНУ ДЕЛАЕТЕ НУ МЁД НУ МЕДИЩЕ Я ОТДАМ ВСЕ ДЕНЬГИ ТОЛЬКО ПОСКОРЕЕ ДОДЕЛАЙТЕ ИГРУ УМОЛЯЮ ЭТО МЁЁЁЁД НУ МЕДЯТИНА ПРОСТО СЛАДОСТЬ

• I wonder if we'll have some of the same characters in the first game in this game!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Just finished playing the first game a few days ago!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.