Foreign language : subtitling the game

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Hello

I've seen that some people in this forum would be more than happy to translate the subs in different languages.

I too would like to help if telltale can use our help. I have some experience in translating & correcting translations, and because of the lenght of the game I think that two willing and skilled enough people and one week should be enough to translate a whole episode.

So, I assume that we are at least two for translating the game into french already.

If telltale wish to send us the script, we'll be more than happy to perform a quality translation.

Clad

Comments

• edited November 2006
    If this happens, count me in, I'm bilingual (french & american).
  • edited November 2006
    If I can help you, i'll do it !
    I'm not bilingual, but I can make little good things ^^

I'd talked about this in another topic.
  • edited November 2006
    Guys, you have no idea how long I've been pestering them with this "fan-translation" issue!
    I've almost finished the Italian translation patch for "Psychonauts", so I'd be more than happy to translate Bone and/or Sam & Max in Italian, but they are entitled to crave for an official professional job they can trust. I can't blame them. ;)
    I hope that they reconsider our proposal if official translation plans are not carried on. :)
  • edited November 2006
    Good old Diduz guy:D
  • edited November 2006
    :D Great Ideia! Portuguese (Brazilian) subtitle would be awsome!!!:eek:
  • edited November 2006
    Traduisons ce Sam and Max!!!!
    I want a french translation!!! Sam and Max can't stay in english speaking countries. It has to spread everywhere and show that point and click aventure game are still in life!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.