Heh, Someone thought the game was a screensaver.

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
I loaded it up on my laptop during lunchtime and left it running while I was heating up a sandwich.

When I came back, my colleague mentioned what a cool-looking screensaver I had and asked where he could get it. He said he loved the rabbit and the way it was doing random things like making faces and scratching it's butt.

I was like. "Heh, that's cool"

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Ah, slightly awkward moments when you don't know whether to tell the other person the truth. My life seems to be a long sequence of these times.
  • edited November 2006
    Ah, slightly awkward moments when you don't know whether to tell the other person the truth. My life seems to be a long sequence of these times.

You're wearing your shirt inside out, you know.
  • edited November 2006
    jp-30 wrote: »

Yeah, to go with my backward to front trousers.
  • edited November 2006
    Kris Kross'll make ya jump, jump.
  • edited November 2006
    Soooo... who do we start nagging about getting a Sam & Max screensaver? I could watch Max pick his nose and make armpit farts all day.
  • edited November 2006
    Kris Kross'll make ya jump, jump.

I used to like you, but now I savagely hate you... why, oh why, did you have to bring up Kris Kross. Certainly, they fit into this conversation, but their song makes me want to reach into someone's throat and pull them inside out. In a bad way.
  • edited November 2006

That actually happened to me a couple of times. With Polo shirts no less. hehe.
  • edited November 2006
    I could watch Max pick his nose and make armpit farts all day.

Me too, me too! Oh the joy & bliss?

By the way, which one died of AIDS, Kriss or Kross?
  • edited November 2006
    I don't know and care :p
    The music (if you can even call it music) sucked like the sound of a albino squirrel, with a cleptimanic disorder, which has been stuffed with whistling dwarfs and put in a meet grinder :D

Back to the screensaver...
    That's actually a great idea!
    PLEASE TELLTALE GAMES MAKE A SAM & MAX SCREENSAVER!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    people still use screensavers?

weird.
  • edited November 2006
    Yes, they do, and it really isn't that weird...
  • edited November 2006
    considering that today's monitors don't even need screensavers to keep from burning, yeah it is
  • edited November 2006
    Well, yeah, but screensavers have long since ceased being about protecting your monitor and have become much more of a "show your individuality" type of thing.

Old programs do new jobs.
  • edited November 2006
    I used to use screensavers at ICT during school with a password protection lock so people wouldn't use my computer when I was elsewhere. Then I simply started unplugging the mouse and keyboard. Easier, and twice as funny watching people try to use your computer.

On the other hand, a screensaver of Sam and Max highway surfing would be pretty f'ing awesome.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.