Mouse pointer capture please

edited November 2006 in Game Support
I have 2 monitors, and Sam & Max (and plenty of other games) don't capture the mouse to the fullscreen game field, so when i get to the right edge it goes off and a click causes the game to minimise.

Any chance of an update to fix this, or include in future episodes?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Yup, I get the same problem with my widescreen monitor.

I run at 1600x1200 with black bars either side. If I move the mouse off to the left or right the game minimises to the tray.
  • edited November 2006
    Same problem here, although the only time it caused me a problem was when trying to do the driving subgame.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    I think you can avoid this by playing the game in a window instead of full screen. You can set this in the options menu or press alt-enter.
  • edited November 2006
    Unfortunately windowed mode seems to need much more system resources, so it plays sluggishly, and I have a 3GHz HT P4, with 4GB of RAM installed :/
  • edited November 2006
    Yep, I noticed that too. I dreaded those errant clicks. Depending on your setup, it might not be hard to just disable dual screen temporarily...
  • edited November 2006
    I found what could be a workaround, called Mousejail ( http://www.dr-hoiby.com/MouseJail ), unfortunately it doesnt work atm because the launcher quits before it launches the game
This discussion has been closed.