Blown Away

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Wouldn't you think that all that hype and anticipation would be impossible to live up to? Culture Shock was even better than I expected...my wife and I laughed out loud several times! I usually only laugh like that when someone throws up.

Things I thought I'd never like:
1. Episodic Games - after playing one I'm hooked
2. Download Products - Instant release date fun and no driving to EB. The disc version at the end of the season makes everything right in the world.
3. Different voices - I f^kN love the new ones anyway. Great job.

THANK YOU TELLTALE!

IronTso

Comments

• edited November 2006
    I'd like to second this... what a great tribute to the original! just as funny, just as good looking, very well taken care of, obviously, and what a riot to play! Only ran into a handful of small glitches that didn't take away the fun at all!
    And yo guys are so responsive on the forums too.

Great job! Yaay!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    I usually only laugh like that when someone throws up.

:eek:

Glad the game exceeded your expectations! :D
  • edited November 2006
    Whoa! I've just played the S&M demo and this is honestly the first game in years that truely made my mouth drop when I saw the intro! :D

It's great to see a new Sam & Max game released, but it's surpassed my expectations in those 10 minutes of demo play, which is quite an impressive feat! Once I've got some cash, I'm going to see about ordering the 6 episode pack. I might even have to hassle the bank to give me a swish Visa card (you don't take PayPal payments do you?)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    We do take PayPal, but unfortunately it isn't working properly for the full season set at the moment.

More info about that here.
  • edited November 2006
    I agree! I thought 'Culture Shock' was incredible!! I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Can't wait for the next one...
  • edited November 2006
    Just as a intrest, beacuse C.D is in the talk, how much is international delivery IN POUNDS!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.