Typo Alert!

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
I was calmly playing my freshly purchased copy of Sam & Max: Culture Shock, when I ran into this unexplicable abominable mistake of all kinds! It was right there, staring in the face, and I couldn't look away, thinking how on Earth could the developers have committed such an atrocious mistake without even noticing it, getting away with it, even. A mistake beyond all ever done in gaming history! And here is a screenshot of said problem.
typoxa9.jpg
I demand an immediate recall, refund and patch, IMMEDIATLY!

P.S. If you're sarcasm-incompatible, I feel sorry for you. ;P

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Oh!

Oh my!

Oh.... how atrocious.

I never....

Mummery.... Poppycock.

This is... *huffs air*... terrible... really... *puts pipe in mouth, blows bubbles*
  • edited November 2006
    I didn't noticed that, but I want to be refunded too now.
  • edited November 2006
    goto offset 57755664 (decimal not hexa), and change the 0x9E for a 0x90 and that s it, "over the globe". (patch it yourself ;)
  • edited November 2006
    BIG DEAL....I THINK Maybe the news reporter in the sam and max universe made a mistake but Telltale hasnt.
  • edited November 2006
    There's another one somewhere. I momentarily forgot where it is. I think it might be in one of the "I can't use that item here" messages.
  • edited November 2006
    Wait, when did you get to see specs on television in your office? Did I miss something?
  • BrendanBrendan Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Maratanos wrote: »
    Wait, when did you get to see specs on television in your office? Did I miss something?

Yep. After you first talk to Specs, Sam & Max discuss the fact that a documentary about the Soda Poppers is on TV today. If you go back to the office and watch TV, you can see it. Keep watching to see the whole thing.
  • edited November 2006
    BarfHappy wrote: »
    goto offset 57755664 (decimal not hexa), and change the 0x9E for a 0x90 and that s it, "over the globe". (patch it yourself ;)

you actually took the time to find the location in a hex editor to patch it? :eek:

okay you passed the test. old school gamer in the house.
  • edited November 2006
    Good god get a life. I've found soooo many grammatical errors in games, spelling errors included.

Should we call the pope and let him know about this? Maybe alert your district's representative? Maybe he would care?
  • edited November 2006
    Duate, reset your sarcasm detector. It seems to have missed a big one here.
  • edited November 2006
    The horror, the horror...
  • edited November 2006
    Note his footer...
  • edited November 2006
    prizevx2.jpg

p.s. one of the bugs at the start of the game where the gun animation is stuck without the gun.
  • edited November 2006
    Maratanos wrote: »
    Note his footer...
    the footer was not there when i made my post or I just missed it so I thought he was seriously complaining about it. My bad. Jeesh.
  • edited November 2006
    Well then, you just missed it, because you definately posted AFTER the edit.
  • edited November 2006
    *hangs self*
  • edited November 2006
    noxmad wrote: »
    prizevx2.jpg

p.s. one of the bugs at the start of the game where the gun animation is stuck without the gun.

Maybe he's shooting out of his finger? Huh!? Did you think of that!? *Runs away and cries*.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.