how much will postage be on disc?

edited November 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
on the colecters disc it says we only have to pay postage since we got the series how much is postage?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    depends where you're from...i'd say. i don't know about us prices, but shipping to europe was around 10$ if i remember correctly.
  • edited November 2009
    I live in Michigan, USA and it was $5.66.
  • edited November 2009
    Finland $11.23 (about 7,55 euros).
  • edited November 2009
    Hmm. This makes me :(. I was hoping it would be <$5.00
  • edited November 2009
    Georiga, USA. $5.66 for me.
  • edited November 2009
    Seems like mid to east us standard is 5.66 then.
  • edited November 2009
    Not only does it depend on your region, but your method of shipping also dictates the price. Kind of goes without saying, but I figured I'd bring it up anyway.

Oh, and ground shipping to my area was five bucks or something.
  • edited November 2009
    Same as Rather Dashing for me; $5.66.
  • edited November 2009
    When they first shipped them out, shipping for S&M Season 1 disc was $7.05, S&M Season 2 was $4.31, and this W&G is $5.66....
    Interesting. I don't know why, but it is.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2009
    When they first shipped them out, shipping for S&M Season 1 disc was $7.05, S&M Season 2 was $4.31, and this W&G is $5.66....

When the Sam & Max Season One DVD was released, Telltale was using a third-party fulfillment center that set the prices.

Right before the Season Two DVD came out, Telltale switched to their own fulfillment center and were able to have more control over the prices, so the cost went down a bit.

Since then USPS has raised their rates two or three times, which I imagine is why it costs more to ship a DVD now than it did in July 2008 when Season Two was released.
  • edited November 2009
    Emily just can't help herself from continuing to do her old job. :)

But my shipping was also $5.66, for what it's worth.
  • edited November 2009
    Yeah, shipping will be pretty cheap unless you're if you're in Europe. For us Europeans, good thing the $ is pathetic :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Emily just can't help herself from continuing to do her old job. :)

Just thought I'd provide some context since most of the people who deal with this stuff now weren't around back when the Sam & Max Season One DVD was released.

Hey, at least I've stopped responding to threads in the support forum. :D
  • edited November 2009
    haha emily..
    we all miss ya and you arent even really gone

weep*
  • edited November 2009
    wow 11.23$ for Belgium! :-O It's expensive.
  • edited November 2009
    hmm that seems a bit off but, idk about belgium... some places are more.. like GERMANY HISSS
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks for the explanation Emily. It's good to see that Telltale has grown to be able to do their own thing.
    For the record, I don't care how much shipping is ...$35 for a game plus shipping... even $10 shipping would make it a good deal for the quality of product.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.