Doomy Tales of the Macabre!

Wierd. usually they're always late. My favo part, not a part, but SB=Skull kid= Awesome!

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Wierd. usually they're always late. My favo part, not a part, but SB=Skull kid= Awesome!

agreed. i also liked the poopsmith as king durinia, the goron. doo doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo:D
  • edited October 2009
    This year was hands-down the best halloween cartoon yet. I almost feel bad for Strong Bad after watching it! Gruesome!
  • edited October 2009
    I liked it. And it looks like Strong Sad is starting to stand up for himself.
    Just a little?
    No?
  • edited October 2009
    meh, i liked last years better.
  • edited October 2009
    *clqp clap clap* Quite good, quite good. Extra points for Strong Mad eating The Cheat. ^_^
  • edited October 2009
    Coach Z is MC Scat Cat, best known from "Opposites Attract" with Paula Abdul. Homsar is Little Orphan Annie. The Cheat is the Lorax, complete with the mound of stones with the word "Unless." I thought Homsar was gonna be Harpo Marx, but it turns out to be Little Orphan Annie. And I guess Marzipan's costume gives us a more definite conclusion of Marzi's body shape.
  • edited October 2009
    I like Strong Mads Dire Straits costume! I love the video to their song Money for Nothing.
  • edited October 2009
    The poetry was incredible! Best toon of 2009, and by far the best halloween toon ever!
    I still need to find the Homsar easter egg though...

lolz, McArby!
  • edited October 2009
    AHH! He's hideous! How will he ever type with those waggly knuckled monstrosities?!?!
  • edited October 2009
    This was definitely a good one. TBC are obviously pretty big Zelda fans, and Strong Bad's comment about the moon at the very end pretty much summed up my opinion of Majora's Mask. One of the best Halloween toons, right up there with Potion-Ma-Jig.

I just hope they do another Fan Costume Commentary. I tend to like those even more than the regular Halloween toons!
  • edited October 2009
    I just hope they do another Fan Costume Commentary. I tend to like those even more than the regular Halloween toons!

I hope i'm ON the commentary :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)
  • edited October 2009
    The poetry was incredible! Best toon of 2009, and by far the best halloween toon ever!
    I still need to find the Homsar easter egg though...
    lolz, McArby!
    you click on the Poopsmith's symbol on his hand while Pompom is exploding, or a little bit before that.
  • edited November 2009
    This was definitely a good one. TBC are obviously pretty big Zelda fans, and Strong Bad's comment about the moon at the very end pretty much summed up my opinion of Majora's Mask.

Who didn't think that?
  • edited November 2009
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    you click on the Poopsmith's symbol on his hand while Pompom is exploding, or a little bit before that.

Yeah, the first time I just thought it would be his head lie most times, but the second time I tried tabbing, and that did it. Thanks anyway!
  • edited November 2009
    I actualy didn't like this cartoon. It didn't really have a Halloween feel to it... I dunno.
  • edited November 2009
    It's sad for me because i only know 4 costumes they were wearing: Strong Bad's, Pom Pom's, Homsar's and The Poopsmith's. I was clueless when i saw everyone else's costumes. (Lol, the McArby)!!
  • edited November 2009
    It's sad for me because i only know 4 costumes they were wearing: Strong Bad's, Pom Pom's, Homsar's and The Poopsmith's. I was clueless when i saw everyone else's costumes. (Lol, the McArby)!!

Same here, add the cheat and a few others, I think.
  • edited November 2009
    Funjob > Jibblies > Sucky > Macabre > Graveyard > Carve-nival > Potion Ma-jig > Homestarloween > Fairstival > Hallow-day
  • edited November 2009
    It was pretty good and all, the only thing I dislike about it that there was no story theme like most halloween cartoons, no goblin, and no homsar. I'm starting to question why they don't include homstar in the halloween toons? I'm also questioning who was that human like character in the hawloween teaser thing, I'm guessing it was Crack stuntman but i'm not to sure about that either...
  • edited November 2009
    wait homsar is an easter egg? Wow I'm slow....
  • edited November 2009
    Oh, and did anyone notice the song in the begnning was from Epi. 1 on the radio thing on the first floor, was: "Brit Pout, the 90's years" wasn't it?
  • edited November 2009
    Nope! Just the same voices.
  • edited November 2009
    wait homsar is an easter egg? Wow I'm slow....

Now you've got to go back to all the previous Halloween toons and search for Homsar!
  • edited November 2009
    Now you've got to go back to all the previous Halloween toons and search for Homsar!

Which I did... and what I found out after the second easter egg is that they all were gonna be on the poopsmith, what an amazing discovery for the future!
  • edited November 2009
    I'm still mad they didn't have The Goblin in the toon. Or is it a sectret egg............Nah!
  • edited November 2009
    am I insane, or does anyone Find a "McArby" Mouth-waterlingly-Delicious looking?
  • edited November 2009
    am I insane, or does anyone Find a "McArby" Mouth-waterlingly-Delicious looking?

You said it!
  • edited November 2009
    Right-o!!! they r both my fav sammiches and i lol-ed cause of the (sort of) coicidence!
  • edited May 2010
    it was one of the best toons i ever seen!and strong bad as skull kid made it 10x better!proplem was...no homsar D:
    546260-homsar_evolution_current_large.png
  • edited May 2010
    Homesar appears in every Halloween toon as an Easter egg, just click the poopsmith's tattoo.
  • edited May 2010
    thanks ^_^
Sign in to comment in this discussion.