Option graphic would make a great wallpaper...

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Title says it all... Has the graphic of Sam & Max standing on their car used in the option screen ever been released? And if not, WHY NOT?! *hint* ;)

edit - oh, and I know I could print-screen it, but then you get the options bar :p

Comments

• edited November 2006
    I think it's one of the 4 screens that were sent to a gaming magazine as possible cover, but I'm not sure.

--Erwin
  • edited November 2006
    I'd like to have that one too... but not just as wallpaper (1600x1200 would be too small), but as something big for me to print out.
  • edited November 2006
    I would like it tatooed on my rabitty chest.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Erwin's almost right... it was the final art for the CGW cover.

There is a clean version of it here. Also you can see the magazine cover, as well as Steve's original concepts for the cover, here.
  • edited November 2006
    Thanks buckets, Emily!
  • edited November 2006
    I knew I'd seen it before! I remember it so well, I went into Borders, saw the magazine, felt smug, had no money to buy the thing, and eventually drove home listening to Pink Floyd. On the way home I was almost crashed into by 2 cars.
  • edited November 2006
    For the alternative covers, did Steve finish drawing all of them? Because it would be awesome to have a different splash screen on each new episodes.

Then again, you guys maybe already prepare for that.
  • edited November 2006
    Wow, that's almost bedroom poster size! And not even a hint of 'we can't release that due to largely made up or unreasonable copyright reasons'

Telltale & Steve Purcell, a marriage in heaven!
  • edited November 2006
    I made it my desktop background:

erb-desk051106.jpg

I edited the original image because it made the shortcuts hard to read.

--Erwin
Sign in to comment in this discussion.