Bought episodes individually, can I still get the disc?

After pre-ordering Tales of Monkey Island, I wound up with a couple of free episode coupons, and I used them on Wallace & Gromit episodes. I haven't finished playing through those yet, but when I do I plan to buy the remaining episodes. Once I've purchased the entire season, will I still be eligible to order the DVD, even though I bought the episodes individually (and used coupon codes for some of them)?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    If it's not automated by now, Telltale's always been fairly accommodating about getting DVDs to people who bought all the episodes in a season. You may have to fire an email off to support@telltalegames.com to get the DVD, but I have yet to see someone get denied a DVD in that circumstance.
  • edited December 2009
    If it's not automated by now, Telltale's always been fairly accommodating about getting DVDs to people who bought all the episodes in a season. You may have to fire an email off to support@telltalegames.com to get the DVD, but I have yet to see someone get denied a DVD in that circumstance.

I got em all individually, and I don't even need to send an email, it's automatically nada in my cart.
  • edited December 2009
    Good to know, thanks guys!
  • edited March 2010
    I bought all the episodes as well (well, one may have been with a free coupon... I can't remember). I might be interested in pursuing the DVD as well but I am curious of what kind of extra content is on there. Have they fixed any of the several little glitches in the games that others have mentioned? What's the bonus material? Is it interviews or outtakes? Can you tell I have never owned a Telltale game on DVD? (I am awaiting ToMI.)

If I can get it for free I'd hate to turn down the DVD, but unless it's really worth it then I'd be happy with my downloaded episodes.

Edit: Well, I managed to find out what is included on the W&G DVD, so I guess my only question is: Is it worth it to a casual fan who has never even see the actual show? I had barely heard of W&G before finding the game here. Sorry super-fans! :)
  • edited March 2010
    Yes it is since you get the cracking contraptions shorts and those in my opinion are worth it since I have yet to see them on any dvd other than this one. It is also nice watch the other features as well.
  • edited March 2010
    mateo360 wrote: »
    Yes it is since you get the cracking contraptions shorts and those in my opinion are worth it since I have yet to see them on any dvd other than this one. It is also nice watch the other features as well.

There are 10 cracking contraptions on the 2DVD edition of Curse of the Wererabbit, as well as in the Complete Wallace and Gromit (North American edition only, the British one doesn't have them) which ironically isn't actuallt complete since it doesn't have wererabbit in it, but is complete as far as shorts are concerned.

But if you didn't know W&G before, it's an opportunity to discover them. Since you only pay shipping, if you want to se the shorts (well, mini-shorts), then it's probably worth it. If you're not interested though, there probably isn't much point.
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks for your input. I went ahead and got the DVD (I also picked up the DVD for both seasons of S&M while I was at it). Not a bad deal only paying for shipping! TTG is awesome!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.