The G.E.E.K. and Lorne?

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Say, I have a question for the Telltale gang involving two characters from the Nelvana "Sam & Max: Freelance Police" animated series. Will it be possible for you guys to include Sam & Max's elementary school intern/mad scientist, the G.E.E.K. or their maddeningly obsessive fan and "friend-for-life," Lorne, in upcoming games?

Much of the humor of Sam & Max certainly comes from spontaneity and not just from rehashing old jokes and stories; but if copyright laws allow, I would love to see these two characters appear again. It was a lot of fun to see that there could possibly be another person in the world as insane as Sam & Max, and Lorne was absolutely hilarious to anybody out there with creepy obsessive fans.

Speaking of recurring characters, it'd be nice to see if Flint Paper could get involved in some of the stories. And, of course, lots of roaches and rats all over the place, but then what would Sam & Max be without the lovable little hordes of vermin? I mean they do live in New York City, after all...

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Since the designers are relying on the comics more than anything else, I wouldn't expect to see characters from the cartoon series. (And probably copyright would prevent it, anyway.)

The rats will play a larger role in upcoming episodes. :D
  • edited November 2006
    And Flint Paper? A one hit joke character maybe, but a good one.
  • edited November 2006
    The urban pigeons drinking their 40s on the street?
  • edited November 2006
    Yay! I knew there was more to that "Benevolent Brotherhood of Vermin"! It seemed like the perfect recurring secret society...
  • edited November 2006
    Emily wrote: »
    Since the designers are relying on the comics more than anything else, I wouldn't expect to see characters from the cartoon series. (And probably copyright would prevent it, anyway.)

The rats will play a larger role in upcoming episodes. :D

that sounds like an interesting idea. The first glimpse of the episodes to come.
  • edited November 2006
    Can't wait until Sam & Max save christmas and Sam & Max go to jail
Sign in to comment in this discussion.