The Make Stuff Up Game

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Last night, I had a dream about Sam & Max Episode 2, and it gave me an idea for a thread. In this thread, after this paragraph, we will be talking about Sam & Max episodes yet to come out as if they had already come out. The following paragraph and the edit notice below are based upon my dream.

I think Telltale really started reacting to our complaints about lack of difficulty around Episode 2.
At the start of Episode 2, when Sam and Max are wandering through the desert, I had no idea what do, even after discovering the sneaker and the microwave. I tried putting Max, the sneaker, and both in there and turning it on again and again, but I never got anywhere until I tried wandering in the desert some more. That's when Max found the penny. After some experimentation, I found that you had to put Max and the sneaker in the microwave, turn it on, and use the penny on the microwave. Also, the final section, inside Max's body, was absolutely brilliant. The art in there was fantastic - it must have been the artist's blue period, heh heh.

Edit: okay, spoiler tags are on. I'd be unhappy too if someone had spoiled the significance of
the weird closed-mouth smile Max has when he finds the penny

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Aww man, use the SPOILER tag for the rest of us who haven't had your dream yet!

EDIT:
    Thanks, man! And welcome to the forum...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.