A Suggestion

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Remember in the original S&M when you had to walk a fair distance and you could doubleclick on a spot and Sam/Max would start walking faster to get there?

I know the game was short and there really wasnt that far to walk but some people may get stuck on a puzzle and have to walk back and forth a few times to different places to figure it out. Would be useful for the future episodes.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    That doesn't happen in Hit the Road! Not in my game, at least... o_o;

The locations are bigger in Culture Shock so a double-click thing would be nice... also a thing where if you double click on doors, you pretty much just go to the new area immediately without having to walk over to the door. I like it when games have that.
  • edited November 2006
    People don't have patience playing video games like they used to. It's all bang zoom! No one ever takes time to admire the scenery. To sniff a freshy bloomed rose or climb a tree and reflect on life.
  • edited November 2006
    Oh, you double-click and you don't see them walking there, they just go to the next room.

Ya. I wondered if that should have been done in Culture SHock, and I think it should have. Like too often I walked into the office and had to wait for Sam to mosey over there, open the door, etc...

I tried double-clicking, but it just wouldn't work.

I'd seen that door opening animation a lot of times, and it began to bug me.

This is a good suggestion.
  • edited November 2006
    xChri5x wrote: »
    People don't have patience playing video games like they used to. It's all bang zoom! No one ever takes time to admire the scenery. To sniff a freshy bloomed rose or climb a tree and reflect on life.

Gimme a break chump. That's why we want it to be quick - so we can go sniff a freshly bloomed rose and climb a tree.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.