Wallpapers, comic generator, and other distractions are back!

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Hey guys...

Sorry for the downtime, but the Sam & Max activity center is back alive on the Sam & Max page, including 4 new wallpapers from Telltale, and one submitted from the Halloween contest. More stuff coming soon! (as indicated by the big gaping holes marked "coming soon!") Enjoy!

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Is the pre-season teaser trailer going to be available anywhere again?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    The E3 one? You can currently find it along with the Culture Shock videos (click "gameplay videos" then click on the thumbnail of the DeSoto driving through the green void). I'll eventually archive it in a more permanent (... and less stretched) home somewhere as well.
  • edited November 2006
    Oh in the blog section?

You may want to get a captcha or something, there's a lot of spam in the blog comments
    edited November 2006
    No no, right there on the Sam & Max page. :) In the Culture Shock area at the top, click on "gameplay videos." It's in there.

We do have a captcha if you're not logged in. Most of the weird blog spam is from a few months back, before we installed a captcha on the old site. It hasn't happened much since we put that in.
  • edited November 2006
    Hah sorry, i was looking in the body of the page not at the part about the episode, my bad
    edited November 2006
    No worries, happy to point you to the video.
  • edited November 2006
    awesome wallpapers.
    currently using the car surfing one
  • edited November 2006
    Jake wrote: »
    ...including 4 new wallpapers from Telltale, and one submitted from the Halloween contest.

wallpaperthumb_maxermelon.jpg

Woah! Excellent!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Quuux wrote: »
    You may want to get a captcha or something, there's a lot of spam in the blog comments

Which blog was this in? Let us know so we can get rid of it. Thanks. :p
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Thanks. I know for a fact that Doug deleted all those, but they probably showed up again when he did something to update the blogs a few days ago (which was incidentally the same day he someone deleted the most recent comments :D). We'll get it cleaned up again.
  • edited November 2006
    the maxermelon wallpaper is great but there is a glitch on the rightmost column for the bottom third and just at the top of the mouth :/
  • edited November 2006
    The Highway Surfing one is just GREAT:D
    Thanks, guys!
  • edited November 2006
    Quux - Your WizBall icon/avatar thingy rocks man! :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.