Past Purchases

edited January 2007 in Site Support
Is it based on the email I purchased with or am I missing a page?
I purchased the game (S&M), now today signed up for the forum/board and I use my alt email for forums as I normal do. Then I noticed the "Past Purchases" page and it was of course empty but how do I merge my purchase into my forum profile?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Send me a PM with both email addresses please.

All we have to go on for order lookups is e-mail addresses, so if you register with a different address there's no way to know what orders belonged to you.
  • edited November 2006
    I still don't have Sam & Max, or both of the Bone games in past purchases. Sent a PM to tabacco over a week ago. Hello?:P
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Send him another PM, please. He might have missed the first one (or read it and then forgotten about it :D).

Old orders (pre 10/29) have not been merged into the database yet. Sam & Max should show up for you though. Did you use the same email address to buy that you use with your My Telltale account? If not, that's the reason, and Doug will have to fix it by hand.
  • edited November 2006
    I bought Sam & Max after I got this new account on this new site, and my guess is that I used my new address on my new account. I'll send him that PM.

Sam & Max doesn't show up, though.
  • edited November 2006
    I've sent him a PM again two days ago or so, but haven't gotten any reply. Could you tell him to check them?
  • edited November 2006
    So if I've understood it correctly to view my past purchases I have to send a PM to tabacco?
    I have used different email addresses to order Bone games and S&M.
    Thanks in advance! :)
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah. That's correct. Emily? Response to my last post?
  • edited November 2006
    I will take care of these on Monday when I'm back at work. Guys, bear in mind it's a holiday weekend here, so many of us are with our families for the holiday, instead of answering forum posts.
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, I forgot all about it. Sorry Doug.
  • edited November 2006
    Not to nag, but I just wondered if and when this will be fixed? As for a note, Sam & Max don't appear as well :( I have no idea, as I used jannar85@gmail.com when I ordered it. Can some mods check which e-mail I have on this site, and change it if it's not correct? I guess I used jannar85@rogerfoodbelly.com when I ordered the first Bone games. Bone: Cow Race and Sam & Max I used the gmail.com address, but they don't appear at all..
  • edited December 2006
    Still nothing? :(
    I can PM any of you the details and such if that would help. And I find it strange that I don't even have Sam & Max there......
  • edited January 2007
    I have the same problem. I have purchased the two bone games, S&M Season 1 (full season) and Samorost 2 but no of those games are available in the "past purchases" page.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Did you purchase them with the same email address linked to your Telltale account? When did you buy them?

Send me the order number(s) and/or the email address you used and I can link them to your account. (Or try, anyway, but as we found with Jannar's account there might be a glitch preventing this from working right for a small group of people.)
This discussion has been closed.