Thanks Telltale Games.

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
I just wish to say thank you. Some of the best games i ever played on the pc are Maniac mansion, full throttle, sam and max, and monkey island. I was always very mad that there were no sequels for these game and when i heard that there was a new Sam and Max on the work from Lucas i was thrilled. I was also mad when it was cancelled and when i heard that you guys arranged to still make the game, and get the rights etc, i was really thrilled.

Of course i was worryed but i decided to give it a shot and yesterday night i bought the first season. That's new for me, to buy a game like this, that is episodic, but in any case after finishing the first episode i can say i actually am happy to know i have 5 more episodes waiting for me in the near future:)

Thanks for the obvious efforts and quality that were put in this product, it's just obvious you guys actually cared about the spirit of the game, and that's appreciated.

If for the following episodes the difficulty was cranked out a lil, and the engine tweaked to make scenery change go smoother, i'd be in heaven :)

In any case, thanks again!

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.