is wallace and gromit in uk?

is fright of the bumblebees and the rest on pc available in the uk? coz i am dying to get this game!:guybrush:

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    Yes they are. You can buy them in the Telltale Store, download the episodes right away, and get the DVD later for the price of shipping.
  • edited January 2010
    They're everywhere!!!! :o
  • edited January 2010
    Seriously, anywhere with internet can have them. There are no NTSC or PAL brandings on computers, so it doesn't matter. I'm sorry, but I have to say this: Why would Wallace and Gromit, a British based game, NOT be released in the UK? There. I Vented. (eew)
  • edited January 2010
    I'm sorry, but I have to say this: Why would Wallace and Gromit, a British based game, NOT be released in the UK? There. I Vented. (eew)
    Maybe they meant a retail purchase?
  • edited January 2010
    I don't understand the point of getting it as a retail purchase. You get the awesome collector's version of the disc here, so why you'd go anywhere else puzzles me. I can understand international people not liking the shipping charges, but if that is a real issue (if the past is any indicator) just hold off on buying them and wait for another free shipping sale. There's been 2 in the last year, so it can't be that long.
  • jweir wrote: »
    I don't understand the point of getting it as a retail purchase. You get the awesome collector's version of the disc here, so why you'd go anywhere else puzzles me. I can understand international people not liking the shipping charges, but if that is a real issue (if the past is any indicator) just hold off on buying them and wait for another free shipping sale. There's been 2 in the last year, so it can't be that long.

Oh dear, how untrue that ended up being...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.