Congratulations!

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
I always read in interviews developers say "the feedback of the fans has been great". But how do they get know what the fans think? Do they read the forums? If it is the case, then I congratulate you all, Telltale Games developers! Bone OFB was good, Bone TGCR was even better, and Sam & Max... was AMAZING! Even though many very good adventure games have come out in the last decade, the best ones IMHO have always been the Lucasarts ones. And I am NOT biased by childhood memories as I only got to play the old-times-Lucasarts-games recently (and I still haven't played vintage S&M). Anyway, I feel that finally the classics have been matched! I can't wait for episode 2!

And concerning episodic gaming... I didn't like it at first; Bone 1 was way too short. But I guess if the episodes are at least as long as Culture Shock then I like it! Especially since it allows the developers to take the players' opinion into account.

Now, ENOUGH PRAISE! GET BACK TO WORK! WE WANT EPISODE 2!

Comments

• edited November 2006
    TellTale do indeed roam these forums, so your praising won't go unheard :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    I always read in interviews developers say "the feedback of the fans has been great". But how do they get know what the fans think? Do they read the forums?

Absolutely. :D

Also, we have received a lot of emails from satisfied fans at our feedback email address.

And thanks! Glad you enjoyed the game. There's five more just like it coming soon. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.