Just brilliant

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Been waiting for a long time for the follow up to Sam and Max Hit the Road. Haven't played many computer games in between.

Wow! This was BRILLIANT. The 3d was fantastic, loved the scenery. The puzzles were great... easy enough so they don't hold up the story and jokes (the main attraction of S&M for me), but smart enough that you don't feel like you're watching a movies with a few time-wasting clicks between sequences. (And my wife will be pleased that it took just a weekend of casual play rather than several weeks of nervous obsession.)

I bought the complete series. My only question is why I waited until Nov 16th when I could have bought them November 1st...

And, how long till part 2?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Hey, glad you liked it! Episode two will be showing up on Telltale's site sometime in the first half of January (We haven't announced a specific date yet, but GameTap's debut of the episode is on Dec. 21, and we will be putting the game up roughly two weeks after that)
  • edited November 2006
    Just wanted to add my Kudos too. I love the folks at Telltale for helping to keep adventure games alive. It's been a long time since a game made me laugh out loud like this one did.

Now, I regret buying one episode when I should have gone for the whole season :) Honestly, I was worried that Culture Shock would not stand up to the original, which I adored. This game did not let me down. I just wish there was more of it :p

I make sure to buy myself the whole season as a Christmas Gift.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.