Samorost crashes really often

Anyone could suggest me something to do with Samorost? After 15 minutes of playing the application just closes and I always have to start over again:confused:
Even stranger, it crashes always in different points of the game, so it's not a file problem or whatever.
Too bad, it's a funny little game I enjoy very much:(

Comments

• KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Which Samorost are you playing (1 or 2)?
  • edited November 2006
    I'm having the same problem. I'm playing Samorost 1.
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, Samorost 1!
  • edited November 2006
    You can play Samorost 1 free online if you are having problems: http://www.samorost.net/samorost1/

Samorost 2 runs great on my computer, but with Samorost 1 (downloadable version) I'm having the same problems as you guys.
  • edited November 2006
    Legolas813 wrote: »
    You can play Samorost 1 free online if you are having problems: http://www.samorost.net/samorost1/

Samorost 2 runs great on my computer, but with Samorost 1 (downloadable version) I'm having the same problems as you guys.

Thanks, man!;)
  • edited January 2007
    Anyone could suggest me something to do with Samorost? After 15 minutes of playing the application just closes and I always have to start over again:confused:
    Even stranger, it crashes always in different points of the game, so it's not a file problem or whatever.
    Too bad, it's a funny little game I enjoy very much:(

Same here.
  • edited March 2007
    Is the original creator going to put a small "Save" feature into the game?
    (Or even just fix the crash bug? Unless Flash loves to by nature of course...)
  • edited May 2007
    Samorost 1 crashed all the time for me too. Apparently there's quite a few bugs in it, because many people have problems with it. Maybe when Samorost 3 is made (if ever) the first one could be fixed and they could be compiled into a collectors edition. :)
  • edited August 2007
    Sorry to sort of hijack / bump this thread, but I have one question about Samorost (the 1st one). I decided to buy Samorost 2 last night, so I could finally see what chapter II looks like.
    I thought "hey, since Samorost 1 is available for free on Telltale's site, why not downloading it?". The thing is, either the link doesn't work or I'm dumb and there's nothing to download here :)
    And yes, I know the Flash, non-executable version is available on plenty of sites ;) I played it months ago...

Thanks for your help :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.