Favorite secondary character in Culture Shock?

MelMel
edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
Aside from Sam & Max, who was your favorite character in Culture Shock and why?

For me, I've grown quite fond of Jimmy Two Teeth (heh, see avatar!). Snarky, a little shady but oh so cute. :)

I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Bosco. But then, I think conspiracy theorists are funny that way.:)

My second choice would be Sybil. An intelligent and cute character with a LOT of (job) experience.;) I look forward to seeing her next career choice, episode to episode.

I have to say I didn't really care for Brady Culture or the Soda Poppers all that much. I don't like former (or current) child stars, though, so that probably explains it.
  • edited November 2006
    Bosco =) he is really funny and crazy.. I also like he's nice security items.. Looking forward do doing alot more shopping or stealing with / from him in future episodes :cool:
  • edited November 2006
    Bosco for me, because I like the way he move, his face, his paranoia ^^ and he was in HtR (even if we don't see him ^^)
    Second choice would be also Sybil because I'm sure we can learn so much about her strange past ^^
  • edited November 2006
    I'd have to say Sybil was my favorite, she being the source of my favorite puzzle this episode, the psychoanalysis.
  • edited November 2006
    Brady Culture. When I first saw his character design (flares, enormous afro, etc) I worried he may be handled in a very obvious sort of way but he worked out well and the look seemed to fit. I like the idea of them encountering a villian far more pathetic than menacing and it takes advantage of the short, episodic approach. His theatre hideout, organ playing and general misguided dramatics were great.
  • edited November 2006
    I gotta say Jimmy Two Teeth. It takes a special kind of mad to try and stand up to Sam and Max. And he almost got away with it. Respect. He reminded me of Bad Day on The Moon (quite possibly my favourite Sam and Max comic).
  • edited November 2006
    I was quite fond of the DeSoto. The voice acting was great, and the way it interacted with Sam and Max was Oscar worthy. Truly, a great secondary character.
  • edited November 2006
    I gotta say Jimmy Two Teeth. It takes a special kind of mad to try and stand up to Sam and Max. And he almost got away with it. Respect. He reminded me of Bad Day on The Moon (quite possibly my favourite Sam and Max comic).

Well then YOU'RE going to be happy, as Emily I believe has said that they (the Benevolent Brotherhood of Vermin) will play a greater role in upcoming episodes.
  • MelMel
    edited November 2006
    Oh crumbs! Forgot the DeSoto! :eek:
  • edited November 2006
    Why is the DeSoto a character? :confused:
  • MelMel
    edited November 2006
    I was responding to Derwin's post. ;)

But if you think about it, why not? It follows in the great tradition of car sidekicks (KITT in Knight Rider e.g.). :D
  • edited November 2006
    Hey! Mr. Spatula isn't in the poll?
    Well, I guess I'll go for Bosco then. His paranoia cracks me up.
  • edited November 2006
    Neither is Lou...
  • edited November 2006
    I'd have to say Brady Culture. I liked his voice and character design, and the whole home for former child stars schtick was cool and creepy. Especially the music that played outside - THAT was creepy.
  • edited November 2006
    I had to go with Sybil. She reminds me of someone I know who's extremely important to me in real life. Maybe that's a bias, but one I'll live with. =]
Sign in to comment in this discussion.