Semi Updates

The Brother Chaps haven't completley given up on Homestar! Occationally you see this mini updates, the date doesn't change and theres no toons, though we know there still around! An Example of a Semi Update is The Strong Bad on Mac Promo sign on almost if not every homepage on the website! So there still around, and making random guest apperances here and there, but only time will tell when we see another full toon soon...

Comments

• edited February 2010
    They are still making toons. For a while they stopped making sbemails for like 6 months!
  • edited February 2010
    yeah, but during the time without sbemails we had other toons and shorts to satisfy us. which is why there were 4 big toons in 2009 and no big toons in 2008 and 2 big toons in 2007: there were very few sbemails in 2009.

But, hopefully the baby break will soon be over, and im confident Homestar Runner will stay strong for the future. they wont quit until at least their 15th birthday, milestone or nothing, im sure of it.
  • edited February 2010
    I was shocked that we didn't get a December-ween toon for 2009. I can't remember if we got a Halloween one.
  • edited March 2010
    mateo360 wrote: »
    I was shocked that we didn't get a December-ween toon for 2009. I can't remember if we got a Halloween one.

Hey, "There were no Decemberween cartoons in 2003, 2005 or 2009", so it wasnt the first time.
    And what about Macabre? What'd you two do to the Macabre?!?

Yeah, I'm a wiki nerd. :D
  • edited March 2010
    This user had a dream last night. About an update. It was a small toon. That they were making. for an extra. On the second game.
  • edited March 2010
    Premonitions! yay! More sketchy details!
  • edited March 2010
    Not linked to on the site, currently, but at least Homestar is still alive:
    http://www.hrwiki.org/wiki/TMBG_Concert_-_5_Mar_2010
Sign in to comment in this discussion.