WE got to beat Strong BADs game for (sam and max)

edited February 2010 in Sam & Max
Were almost there its very close. The votes are from 43 to 49. We need another sam and max game for the mac the psycho bunny and braniac dog have to make a game in the mac. Who would want a dumb little guy who has an .also the game actually isnt a game its short, the sound is bad and
the graphics are to. so the people who voted for sam and max good job, for
you the people who didnt vote for any thing vote for sam and max

by aerbil

Comments

• edited February 2010
    aerbil wrote: »
    so the people who voted for sam and max good job, for
    so what do the people who didn't vote for S&M get? :p

anyway there's already a thread on this, happy reading.
  • edited February 2010
    They get, things...
  • edited February 2010
    The trouble is Strong Bad has it's poll on it's site, it has more people who go through that site, so while their there they'll vote for it even if they don't play the game anyway.
  • edited February 2010
    As far as I can tell, it's not about MAKING a game for Mac, just rereleaseing. I've heard some Mac users say that S&M already works on Macs.
  • edited February 2010
    Who would want a dumb little guy who has an .also the game actually isnt a game its short, the sound is bad and
    the graphics are to.

wow, you really hate strong bad. but some a majority of people find SBCG4AP fun, and want the game on mac. You can love Sam & Max, but you don't have to spread your hate of someone who many people like in such a way eg. "dumb little guy" And what did you mean to say in the "...has an .also..."?

In closing, your comment will only make you the subject of harsh judgement now.
  • edited February 2010
    Were almost there its very close. The votes are from 43 to 49. We need another sam and max game for the mac the psycho bunny and braniac dog have to make a game in the mac. Who would want a dumb little guy who has an .also the game actually isnt a game its short, the sound is bad and
    the graphics are to. so the people who voted for sam and max good job, for

by aerbil

Okay, firstly, I voted Sam and Max.

Secondly, a game is a game. Playing a two minute long flash game is still playing a game as playing seven hours of Call of Duty is.

Thirdly, it runs on the same engine as Sam and Max with a different color styling. The graphics are the same, the coloring isn't.

Fourthly, SBCG4AP beat Sam and Max in Sound Design in 2008 for many awards due to Matt Chapman playing 10/11 of the characters and doing a lot of the music as well.
  • edited February 2010
    sorry for being harsh on strong bad I liked that game to I did not mean to spread my hate i am so sorry who ever wins shall win I cant stop it
  • edited February 2010
    I know O want sam and max to win in my last thread I said I disliked strong bad but I still like it sorry to every one and telltale games I was being kind of harsh to strong bad who ever shall win shall win. plz acept my apology everybody

sorry:( aerbil
  • edited February 2010
    in the words of strong mad...

"YOU ARE FORGIVEN!"

(Kick-a-Ball)
  • edited February 2010
    At this point, Telltale would have to make a BIG announcement to those votes up... *wink wink*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.