Season 2?

edited November 2006 in Sam & Max
I know this question is a bit premature, but considering how successful season 1 has been thus far, when will season 2 come out?

The last episode of season one is due out in May of 2007... Will the first episode of season two come out in November like season 1 did?

Will we have to wait another 13 years?!?

Or am I thinking way too far into the future?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Way too early I'm sure. Though here's an encouraging excerpt from the CGW article this summer:
    CGW wrote:
    And, of course, Telltale expects to produce additional, longer seasons (if the first one does well, naturally--and with breaks in between to develop new stories)

We probably shouldn't take that to mean that the season 2 is a surefire thing just yet, though, not until season one is over and successful and Gametap decides to produce a new one. At least the first episode seems to have done well, having been the most played game on Gametap for nearly a solid month and currently at #2.

And if a season 2 does get the go ahead, I highly doubt it'll be another 13 year wait. But let's play Season 1 first.:)
  • edited November 2006
    My guess is that we can expect that to come out 17th October on Gametap and 1st November on Telltale. A follow up to Bone and another new title will appear between the end of Season 1 and the launch of Season 2.
  • edited November 2006
    It still hasn't hit me that we are getting 5 more episodes in a 5 month span..thats gonna be so much fun.. Hopefully its a big success and they can plan a season 2 for late 07
Sign in to comment in this discussion.