Is the entire series going to have the same system requirements?

edited December 2006 in Sam & Max
I was just thinking about Half-Life 2's episodic content, and how each new episode will be harder on system requirements than the last. Will Sam and Max do this also? I'd hate to be unable to play later installments because dynamic lighting and hi-def ultra-reflective anti-aliased holographic floor wax are now must-haves in the industry.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    It will probably stay about the same.
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure jannar85's right.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    No change in system requirements. The games are being produced so closely together, we won't be making any big changes in the engine from month to month.

Plus, some bugs that occurred in episode 1 will be fixed in future episodes. :)
  • edited November 2006
    That's great! On a related note, I commend Telltale. Looking through these forums I find that you guys are really on the ball, always willing to heed comments and concerns. Unlike larger companies who just want to squeeze out a few games of dubious quality and collect their checks. *coughEAcough* :P
  • edited November 2006
    I actually wouldn't mind some graphical updates to future episodes and even the first episode, as long as there's always the option to play it in a "regular" detail mode. A few of the models (like Sam and Max) could use slightly higher polygon counts.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2006
    We are improving the graphics, lighting, etc. as we go along. Episodes 2 and 3 look amazing. :D But there won't be any changes so significant that they change the system requirements, which was the original question.
  • edited December 2006
    Got it. Cool.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.