International shipping costs

a) Does anyone know how much the current shipping costs to germany would be for three DVDs?

b) Does the free shipping offer include international shipping as well?

c) How long will it approximately take until the package will arrive if TOMI is included, again from usa to germany?

d) Whom do i ask such questions otherwise best (sales, support, i was used to talk with Emily)?

Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2010
    a) you can check shipping prices by putting stuff in your basket and going through the checkout process but stopping before you put card details in.

b) yes

c) any package with the TOMI dvd won't ship until the physical discs have been produced. Don't know the time frame about that (some kind soul from Telltale might know). Once it has shipped it shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks.

d) here is good!

hope that helps, though I understand if you want answers direct from someone at Telltale.
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks i do have another one:

e) If the costs sum up to $49.90 will i still get the free shipping thing? I wouldn't mind paying $50 i just don't want to buy anything else.

f) And will the free shipping also work if one of the selceted items is backordered, so that the other stuff, which isn't, will be sent?
  • edited March 2010
    e) yes, I think so - they changed it so that it would qualify. Just check the shipping cost option before you put card details in.

f) if you have a single physical item backordered then the whole order will wait for that to be available before it is shipped.
  • edited March 2010
    I live in England and for me it usually takes 1 to 2 weeks(usually the former) for it to be delivered after it has been dispatched. Although they say it can take anything up to a month to arrive.

e) You can check if you want by going to the final checkout page, if it lists USPS shipping as free, then you're fine. Remember hearing something about them changing it to accept amounts slightly lower, but not 100% sure.

f) It doesn't matter if stuff is backordered, you'll still get the free delivery. However, the items won't be sent untill ALL the items you've ordered are available to ship. Meaning you'll have to wait untill ToMI's dvd is released.
  • edited March 2010
    Probably longer, thanks guys!

@ttg
    Just in case something isn't true which has been stated here, don't hestiate to interfere! After all, all this buying stuff still is one big dangerous jungle. :O)
  • i live i australia how much will it cost to ship two game that costing me $0 cause signature version

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

International shipping for The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: Season 2 Signature Edition is $9.99.

i live i australia how much will it cost to ship two game that costing me $0 cause signature version

This discussion has been closed.