go SBCG4AP and MAC!

i think everyone shoulda voted for SBCG4AP for mac, cause i wanna play it, and i have a mac! so pplz should put SBCG4AP on mac!

Comments

• edited March 2010
    I agree not as much before, because if they did it would have been useless for me to preorder season 3.

Think of it this way, Grand Adventures got next to no votes, Strong Bad is next
  • edited March 2010
    FireBLD wrote: »
    i think everyone shoulda voted for SBCG4AP for mac, cause i wanna play it, and i have a mac! so pplz should put SBCG4AP on mac!

Selfish much? No offence, but you're essentially saying that because you want something, that's the way everyone should feel.
  • edited March 2010
    Selfish much? No offence, but you're essentially saying that because you want something, that's the way everyone should feel.

While it is probably a selfish statement, he does have a good point.

Telltale has demonstrated that they are capable of bringing their games to the Mac.

Now that they can do it, why not make all their game series available on the Mac?

(Though, admittedly, I have a personal bias. I bought ToMI and SBCG4AP, but then had my Windows partition completely crash. Being able to play them directly in OSX would be greatly appreciated. (Though, they already brought ToMI over, which I thank Telltale greatly for. I'll definitely be picking up Sam and Max season Three on my Macbook.))
  • edited March 2010
    But he isn't talking about Telltale porting all of their games at the same time. he's saying that because he wanted Strong Bad, EVERYONE should have voted for it because he wanted it. I agree that it would be a great thing for Telltale to port all games at the same time, but the truth is, with a staff of around 50-70, they don't have the capacity to do this.
  • edited March 2010
    But he isn't talking about Telltale porting all of their games at the same time. he's saying that because he wanted Strong Bad, EVERYONE should have voted for it because he wanted it. I agree that it would be a great thing for Telltale to port all games at the same time, but the truth is, with a staff of around 50-70, they don't have the capacity to do this.

Ok, seriously? Calm down, it isn't a big deal what he said. He was just asking for votes because he wants to play this game on his Mac. It's not like he was writing Telltale to change the votes simply so he could play the game and no one else could.
  • edited March 2010
    I am calm. I'm as calm as a clam. But that's just how I see it. I read it as though he WAS writing Telltale to change the votes. But everyone is entitled to their own view. I would have loved SBCG4AP to come out first, but that wasn't how it worked out, so be it.
  • edited March 2010
    Even though I knew Strong Bad was gonna beat me with a crowbar for doing it, I voted S&M. I thought it's their time to shine again.

P.S. I hate Macs
  • edited July 2010
    When is this hitting Mac?
  • edited August 2010
    When is this hitting Mac?

When they get to it.
  • edited August 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    When they get to it.

The Inenvitable.
  • edited August 2010
    kk, I'll be patient.