Do you have some spare cash? [Rare Steve Purcell illustration and Wii side-thread]

MelMel
edited December 2006 in General Chat
I was perusing eBay and came across this (for loads of $$)

smart.jpg

That's pretty schnazzy!!:

Comments

• edited December 2006
    Holy guacamole! I can buy 2 Wii consoles for that! Of course, if I had the money, I'd be all over that.
  • MelMel
    edited December 2006
    Off topic but I was at the mall today Christmas shopping and they had some Wiis set up to play (I didn't cause of the line). They're so small! I liked how they looked. It wouldn't take up tons of room. I saw some guy playing a fishing game where you cast your line from your boat - it looked fun. :)

They had them displaying on some very purty flat screen TVs so the graphics looked really cool to me. I'm definitely interested in getting one someday (it'll be my first console).
  • edited December 2006
    I finally managed to get one today. It rules :)
  • MelMel
    edited December 2006
    What games did you get?
  • edited December 2006
    For the moment, just Wii Sports, which I actually enjoy quite a bit. I'll be picking up some more when I go to costco this week, though.

I think I have Wii Elbow now though :)
  • edited December 2006
    tabacco wrote: »
    For the moment, just Wii Sports, which I actually enjoy quite a bit. I'll be picking up some more when I go to costco this week, though.

I think I have Wii Elbow now though :)

I got a sore wrist when I played with the wii :D (insert joke here)

but yeah swinging that thing around does take its toll
  • edited December 2006
    just make sure you don't get to excited and throw the controller into the tv like some people have reported
  • MelMel
    edited December 2006
    Go to Yahoo.com for the story about the controller.

But also look at this screen shot (or at the Yahoo.com page if it's still there) for something else interesting. :D

screen08dec06xm9.th.jpg
  • edited December 2006
    Alucard wrote: »
    just make sure you don't get to excited and throw the controller into the tv like some people have reported

Hey, if I did that I'd finally have an excuse to get a new TV :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.