Need to know the UK price for the double bone episode bundle!

edited December 2006 in Bone
What is the UK price for the bundle, Because all i can tell is from my Sam and max season purchase that it might be £10.99 like. And no currency converters please, they lied when i got sam and max :( :( :(

Comments

• edited December 2006
    That depends on what the exchange-rate/currency is at your bank at the time of purchase. If you want a down-to-the-cent/shilling price, you'd have to check the exchange rate with your bank at the day of purchase.
  • edited December 2006
    apignarb wrote: »
    That depends on what the exchange-rate/currency is at your bank at the time of purchase. If you want a down-to-the-cent/shilling price, you'd have to check the exchange rate with your bank at the day of purchase.

Just say that Sam and max was £20.59 for the season set. That's all i can know
    :(
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2006
    Trixie wrote: »
    Just say that Sam and max was £20.59 for the season set. That's all i can know
    :(

That's probably because of the VAT that was charged on top of the $34.95 price. When I plug $40 (which is about $34.95 plus VAT) into the XE currency converter, it comes out to £20.19.

VAT is 17.5%, which makes the price of the bundle $23.50, which XE says will be £11.86.

Hope that helps.
  • edited December 2006
    Thanks Emily, now then. Who want's to give me 2 more pound for the game? :) Just kid, i'll buy bone before cristmas
Sign in to comment in this discussion.