Commendations and a question

edited December 2006 in Sam & Max
Since I've seen that members of the Telltale team regularly post here, I just wanted to take a moment to say that I think you guys did a fantastic job on Sam and Max: Culture Shock. I recently finished episode one and I can't wait for the next one. I haven't played a "point and click" adventure game on the PC in about 10 years. However, this one was great and kept me interested (and definitely laughing) throughout. From a technical standpoint, I didn't have one single issue and the game played exceptionally. Again, excellent job guys!

I do have a question though. Not knowing too much about Sam and Max, I decided to only purchase Episode One at the time. I've recently noticed that there is a "Season Pass" purchase option as well. Since I had so much fun with the first one, I'm pretty interested in playing all of the other episodes as they're released. Since I only need episodes 2 through 6 technically, is there any type of price reduction if I get a season pass having already purchased Episode One? If not, that's fine since I think the episodes will be more than worth the asking price. I was just wondering.

Once again, thank you so much for putting out such an entertaining and quality product on the PC. You've certainly earned my continued business.

Comments

• edited December 2006
    I remember seeing this answered somewhere else, so here we go:
    Jake wrote:
    There will definitely be an upgrade offer in the near future. When it starts it'll appear in the opening launcher for Episode 1.
  • edited December 2006
    Great to hear! Thanks for the reply, it's much appreciated.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.