Season 2 Coming Out In October!

...APRIL FOOLS!

hehe...

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Eh. Good try. But, with S&M3 comeing out in this month, the timing wouldn't cut it.
    But you still get your "I made SBinator's heart stop for 2 seconds" badge. :D
  • edited March 2010
    You know what, Highway, I hope that it does come out in October just so you feel extremely awkward. Not bad...just awkward.
  • edited April 2010
    AH, well played sir.
  • edited April 2010
    lol.
  • edited April 2010
    good one, although i was very excited for 5 seconds :)
  • edited April 2010
    Its the same old trick, but for the sake of information, it didn't worked well this time. Better luck next time.
  • edited April 2010
    Bah! You had me for about two seconds :p Thank you slow internet for delaying the page load long enough for me to reflect upon the fact that April Fools was about a day ago :D
  • edited April 2010
    Good one... But I do think they will make one...soon....
  • edited April 2010
    Highway.... I just read this, and it's the 21st. Therefore? No longer an April Fool am I!

Therefore, I'm holding you personally responsible for making SURE that season 2 comes out EXACTLY in October. *glare* ._O
  • edited July 2010
    if you got any ideas my poll is looking for new ideas
  • edited July 2010
    I was wondering about any sign of Season 2 coming out on said date, and I didn't find any, so I only checked this to see if I was right or not.
    Well played.

(S&M3 season finale credits will have a sign of Season 2. You heard it here first.)
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    I was wondering about any sign of Season 2 coming out on said date, and I didn't find any, so I only checked this to see if I was right or not.
    Well played.

(S&M3 season finale credits will have a sign of Season 2. You heard it here first.)
    yeah like in tales of monkey island final credits that show a sign of sam and max season 3
  • edited September 2010
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • edited September 2010
    Really Bat Boy, why revive ANOTHER old thread. Seriously if they're dead, just let them DIE!
  • edited September 2010
    Not that good one as i expected!
  • edited September 2010
    You know what's funny? PN@tI is coming out this fall, and could well come out in October... making this dude's April Fool's joke somewhat true.

SCAAAAAARY.
  • edited September 2010
    You know what's funny? PN@tI is coming out this fall, and could well come out in October... making this dude's April Fool's joke somewhat true.

SCAAAAAARY.

Well, The Highway is the Resident Voodoo Master. He must have seen it in a vision.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.