I Need Clarification On The 50% Discount

edited April 2010 in Sam & Max
Does the 50% discount work on games too, specifically The Devil's Playground Season Pre-Order? (please-o-please-o-please)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    You can not use it for The Devil's Playhouse
  • edited April 2010
    Yes it works and they don't have the season 2 DVD which I already paid, very annoying. You pay and they don't have it!
  • edited April 2010
    So which is it, yes or no?
  • edited April 2010
    freakazoid wrote: »
    So which is it, yes or no?

You don't get a discount. The games are software, not merchandise.
  • edited April 2010
    patters wrote: »
    And yet, when I add season two to my cart, the discount shows up.
  • edited April 2010
    Its probably because TTG just likes you
  • edited April 2010
    Season 2 download only, no discount. Season 2 download + DVD, discount. I suppose the discount only kicks in if there's something to ship, but since shipping is $5 and the discount is around $15, it's an obvious choice to go for the d/l + dvd.
  • edited April 2010
    Not true. You get the discount. As I said I bought Season 2 and I get discount. The only problem is that they don't have it to ship!
  • edited April 2010
    Zodler wrote: »
    Not true. You get the discount. As I said I bought Season 2 and I get discount. The only problem is that they don't have it to ship!

you got it WITH THE DVD.
    If you put only the downloads in your cart there is no discount.
    If you put the Season Upgrade+DVD in your cart there is NO DISCOUNT (very strange)
  • edited April 2010
    There has *got* to be an error there...
  • edited April 2010
    Zodler wrote: »

The discount applies to merchandise, Season 2 has a physical item already, which can count as merch.

The original question was "Does the 50% discount work on games too, specifically The Devil's Playground Season Pre-Order?" to which the answer is no.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.